• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Patience IS gold! :D

Pei

Doing a tut is SO SO time-consuming, & freaking tiring may I add?

Well, this is not exactly a tut, it's simply

*Pei's MU routine*

I'm not qualified to do a tut & I seriously got sooooo soooo much to learn from some very talented & beautiful women here.

Whatever it is, hope u girlies like it and
this post is specially dedicated to people with "asiantic eyes"
smiles.gif

*added: I'm oopsies about my brows! I've extremely sparse brows & I don't know what to do with them
ssad.gif
The colouring supposed to be dark brown but it turns out to be red when being photographed with flash...Oh Well~*

Step12.jpg

Step34.jpg

Step56.jpg

Step7.jpg

Step8910.jpg

Step1112.jpg

Therealmccoy.jpg

Endresults.jpg

Before & After - Comments on this plssss
smiles.gif

wwoMU.jpg

user3

Check out your beautiful dark eyes!!!
What the heck are you talking about? You are very talented!
I love the tissue trick! I am going to have to try that!
Beautiful job!

mel0622

looks good!! i use that trick to do my e/s too! (the one w/ the tissue, but i use half a note card instead.)
smiles.gif
i think you look pretty even w/o the colored contacts!

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I love tissue trick! I am going to have to try that!
Beautiful job!

Awwww Nessa, u're my sweetest supporter ever!
Thank u :x

Thks Mel! Appreciate ur comment
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Really nice simple do-able tutorial! That tissue trick is great, i need to try that as my outer corners are always undefined.

Melisanda

Wow, I'll have to try the tissue trick next time I do my makeup. I'd have never thought of that.
th_worship.gif

And btw, you eyes look gorgeous, dark brown has always been my favourite eye color.
eyelove.gif

prppygrl69

wow tissue.lol.i use one of those clear id cards like you had when you were in high school or somethin lol......you did a great job!!!!! tutorials are veeeery tiring.you look so good girl your so cute lol

lovejam

That is so cool! I love this tutorial. I am definitely going to do it on myself (although maybe with greens because I don't have any blues). I hope you'll do more tutorials someday, because you're really good.
greengrin.gif

foreveratorifan

oooh i'm definitely trying the tissue trick! never thought to do that...i just always patted color carefully....but that would help me move faster!

great tut really! gave some great tricks....and you have beautiful eyes!! with OR without the contacts!
smiles.gif

kimmy

you look amazing with or without makeup. but i love this look and i'm definately gonna have to try it now that we have this sweetass tutorial on it
smiles.gif

Beauty Marked

i love pic (i) [ha ha i would have just left it like that] ..interesting tissue trick ...i usually do my thing then i use a wet q-tip to wipe from the outer corner of my eye to the end of my eyebrow to get that same effect

LipstickChick

Beautiful look! And I love how the gold color highlights your eyes -- makes them sparkle
smiles.gif
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I love the tissue trick! I am going to have to try that!
Beautiful job!

Remember when you were interested in the Alexis Vogel kit? The tissue trick used here is actually what AV uses in HER kit, except she gives you a piece of fabric/shammy cut into a triangle of sorts to do the cat-eye angle.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I remember giving you some info on her kit -- a tissue is a whole lot more cost effective
winks.gif
!

Gabriella

That is really pretty! I am so glad you posted exactly the name of the colors becaue I think they are beautiful....Now only to convince my s/o that new makeup is a necessary expense so he doesn't get mad that I go out to buy it! lol That tissue is a really good idea also, I think I might have to try that!
smiles.gif