• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Patience IS gold! :D

smiles4c

I always love your FOTDs, you have great features and bright e/s is amazing on you!

I love the trick with the tissue, I'll have to try that...never would have thought of that myself LOL
th_worship.gif

Great job, you should do more tutorials!
smiles.gif

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles4c
I always love your FOTDs, you have great features and bright e/s is amazing on you!

I love the trick with the tissue, I'll have to try that...never would have thought of that myself LOL
th_worship.gif

Great job, you should do more tutorials!
smiles.gif

Thks girl, I still have LOTSA room for improvement and I'm waiting for tuts on ur amazing eye looks!

Jaim

Ah, I had no idea about the tissue thing! I love that. I use pieces of scotch tape and I always feel so goofy when I do it!

xiahe

whoa, this tutorial is awesome! i'm gonna have to try this (but i don't have shimmermoss or flashtrack
ssad.gif
)

i have a random question, tho - how do you go about blending a highlighter shadow into the other colors without getting the brighter colors into the brow bone?

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
whoa, this tutorial is awesome! i'm gonna have to try this (but i don't have shimmermoss or flashtrack
ssad.gif
)

i have a random question, tho - how do you go about blending a highlighter shadow into the other colors without getting the brighter colors into the brow bone?

Ty
smiles.gif

Instead of those colours mentioned, u can always replace them with ur fav colours!

And erm...I jus blend at the lid and try not to "colour" the browbone. (Don't think I'd ans ur qns lol)

Anyway, I think i did it wrong, I shld apply Beige rose (highlighter) as a all-over wash, then apply the core colours. It will then look "naturally blended" I think
smiles.gif

alienman

noice! never even thought about using a tissue or a card

thx for the tip!

and the look is gorgeous