Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

Icecaramellatte

Are you guys still loving this collection? I still haven't ordered anything from this collection yet. Besides the long list of things I want from other lines, I'm just not sure on the quad. It looks gorgeous but I'm wondering if it is too close to Jardin Zen which I'm wearing today. What do you think?

ashievic

Are you guys still loving this collection? I still haven't ordered anything from this collection yet. Besides the long list of things I want from other lines, I'm just not sure on the quad. It looks gorgeous but I'm wondering if it is too close to Jardin Zen which I'm wearing today. What do you think?
Nothing like Jardin Zen, except maybe for the blush. But I love both Sakura and the one in this collection. I purchased all of it, no regret, would do it in a heartbeat again. The blush is buildable, the eyeliner is the coolest color. I also picked up the lipstick 146 after reading it would be a great fit, which it is.

Medgal07

Nothing like Jardin Zen, except maybe for the blush. But I love both Sakura and the one in this collection. I purchased all of it, no regret, would do it in a heartbeat again. The blush is buildable, the eyeliner is the coolest color. I also picked up the lipstick 146 after reading it would be a great fit, which it is.
iagree.gif
......and I love the lipstick, Craquante......beautiful luminous pink!!!

elegant-one

I just received my Chanel Invitation blush
love.gif
pompom.gif
Its THE MOST GORGEOUS soft warm rose pink with a bit of peach & quite a bit of shimmer, but the shimmer is good beautiful shimmy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it on. Creamy smooth & it smells DIVINE
heart.gif

throwitawaynow

I just received my Chanel Invitation blush :love: :pompom: Its THE MOST GORGEOUS soft warm rose pink with a bit of peach & quite a bit of shimmer, but the shimmer is good beautiful shimmy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it on. Creamy smooth & it smells DIVINE :heart:
So pretty! Did it ever show up on the website? I'm behind on this collection.

throwitawaynow

I'm having a crisis. I did not order from chanel.com because I thought this collection would show up in stores. Is everything gone??

cheburaha

I'm having a crisis. I did not order from chanel.com because I thought this collection would show up in stores. Is everything gone??
I talked to my SA at Chanel Macy's and in her press materials it says that the collection in coming in June 1 or something (ship date to stores). So you still have a chance!

RockDiva

I just received my Chanel Invitation blush
love.gif
pompom.gif
Its THE MOST GORGEOUS soft warm rose pink with a bit of peach & quite a bit of shimmer, but the shimmer is good beautiful shimmy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it on. Creamy smooth & it smells DIVINE
heart.gif

Great swatches, Elegant!

I had forgotten about this wonderful blush; just called my local Chanel and the SA said the La Perle collex is only being carried at airports? in the UK.

ashievic

The collection is in the store at NM in Northbrook.

Do they have the creme blush?

I don't think so. I will check it out on Wed, as well as shoot an email over there right now.
No they did not get the cream blush in the compact. That is a Europe/Asia exclusive.

ashievic

Christmas 2013, Chanel released a new makeup remover in a big a$$ tube in the Le Blanc line. Around the same time the foam cleanser in the Le Blanc went poof!!!! B/O everywhere. Finally re-stocked 9 months later. I am thinking that is what is going on with the blushes. I could be wrong.....as in you want cream blush, here is the stick, literally.

Medgal07

Christmas 2013, Chanel released a new makeup remover in a big a$$ tube in the Le Blanc line. Around the same time the foam cleanser in the Le Blanc went poof!!!! B/O everywhere. Finally re-stocked 9 months later. I am thinking that is what is going on with the blushes. I could be wrong.....as in you want cream blush, here is the stick, literally.
Yes. I was thinking that too Ash!!!!

Icecaramellatte

Items from this collection are trickling in. I still haven't picked anything up. I'm still waffling. Everyone still loving this collection?

ashievic

Items from this collection are trickling in. I still haven't picked anything up. I'm still waffling. Everyone still loving this collection?
yes, love the entire collection!!!! Really do you have the high fever and and have become dizzy in the thinking as others tonight?

Latest posts