Perfect nude lips for NW 40-55

lily2090

I forgot about that but just went to have a look and she only mentioned "enchanted one" which also a matte lipstick and LE anyway :/

gina12345

At the this moment MAC Jubilee is my favorite nude lipstick. I brought Modesty when I got Jubilee. I get so many compliments when I wear Modesty more than any other of my nude lipsticks.Modesty is the one that I am the most unsure of.

LouGarner

At the this moment MAC Jubilee is my favorite nude lipstick. I brought Modesty when I got Jubilee. I get so many compliments when I wear Modesty more than any other of my nude lipsticks.Modesty is the one that I am the most unsure of.
Jubilee is so pretty. minimauve is pretty too.

dcarrington

It's funny how for the longest (since I purchased it in November. lol) I've been wearing Shitaki and not giving it any offical "love" as I have done with other nudes that I have professed my love to countless of times but are not given nearly as much wear time. Everytime I wear shitaki, it just works. It makes my whole look, whether done up or low key, look put together and... pretty. I feel like my face glows with it on and yet despite all these things, I don't seem to "LOVE" it like I do the others that collect dust. Why?? But I bet if I loose it somewhere I would be crying my eyes out. lol

pinkcrush

I've been getting into the Marsala-types nudes more and more recently... I realized over time a nude doesn't have to make u look like a ashy-lipped bandit!!! There r many variations and kinds of a nude because there sooo many different actual skintones and undertones!!! Some of my personal faves r : VG Gaga2, Fresh Brew, Honeylove, Close Contact, Blankety, Photo, Spirit, Taupe and Film Noir... Pencils like Cork, Chestnut and Stripdown help with some of the lighter shades and a lil clear gloss doesn't hurt either

Chuchie

I've been getting into the Marsala-types nudes more and more recently... I realized over time a nude doesn't have to make u look like a ashy-lipped bandit!!! There r many variations and kinds of a nude because there sooo many different actual skintones and undertones!!! Some of my personal faves r : VG Gaga2, Fresh Brew, Honeylove, Close Contact, Blankety, Photo, Spirit, Taupe and Film Noir... Pencils like Cork, Chestnut and Stripdown help with some of the lighter shades and a lil clear gloss doesn't hurt either
The part I underlined is SO true! The first time I decided to look for a nude, I went into MAC because I was sure they would steer me in the right direction. The makeup artist put me in Fresh Brew. On my skin-tone you might as well have colored my lips with chalk ( my lips have dark pigmentation and she never once considered a lip liner to balance things out). I sat and stared and she persuaded me to buy it anyway since I was new makeup and that anything on me would FEEL foreign for the first time. I went home and still to this day couldn't bring myself to wear it out.

Anyway, A lot of my nudes are from NARS which I love such as fast-ride which is sheer and gives you a "my-lips-but-better" wear. Love it! Oh and VG Gaga2 and Touch are great.

jaymuse

I'm obsessed with Chestnut liner. I use it with pretty much every nude color I own. But my favorite nude for my NC50 skin in Creme in your coffee which has just enough shine for me.
eyelove.gif

MzBrownBeauty

My top five nudes (No specific order)

1. Freshbrew
2. Frecktone
3. RiRi Nude
4. Siss
5. French Toast (New favorite)

I use them with either Cork, NYX nutmeg and NYX brown lipliner.

I also really like Maybelliene Touchable Taupe and Sin-A-Mon. They're very moisturizing but provides a nice color. (Just had to a add few extra)
heart.gif

Chuchie

Does anyone have any pinky nudes that they love? I'm trying to find some for spring but I have no idea wear to start.

pinkcrush

Does anyone have any pinky nudes that they love? I'm trying to find some for spring but I have no idea wear to start.
I love : Blankety, Faux, Brave and HoneyLove All will look good with Cork,Soar or Plum liner and a bead of clear lipglass if u prefer

gina12345

The part I underlined is SO true! The first time I decided to look for a nude, I went into MAC because I was sure they would steer me in the right direction. The makeup artist put me in Fresh Brew. On my skin-tone you might as well have colored my lips with chalk ( my lips have dark pigmentation and she never once considered a lip liner to balance things out). I sat and stared and she persuaded me to buy it anyway since I was new makeup and that anything on me would FEEL foreign for the first time. I went home and still to this day couldn't bring myself to wear it out.

Anyway, A lot of my nudes are from NARS which I love such as fast-ride which is sheer and gives you a "my-lips-but-better" wear. Love it! Oh and VG Gaga2 and Touch are great.
I have MAC Fresh Brew and it took a lot of playing around with this shade to get to look good. Try MAC Buerre lip liner with it, that should change your mind. Other liners to try are Devish & maybe Spice or Chicory

gina12345

Try MAC Cream in your Coffee, Fast Play, Mehr, Brave, Jubilee & Modesty. Try Whirl or Cork lip liners from MAC.
For NARS I like; Falbala, Cat Fight (really dry) and Blonde Venus. I use UD Lip liner in Liar with these

sagehen

Try MAC Cream in your Coffee, Fast Play, Mehr, Brave, Jubilee & Modesty. Try Whirl or Cork lip liners from MAC. For NARS I like; Falbala, Cat Fight (really dry) and Blonde Venus. I use UD Lip liner in Liar with these
I need to pull out my Mehr soon. I have neglected it.

Chuchie

[@]pinkcrush[/@] [@]gina12345[/@] I'll definitely be checking out these tomorrow. I'm going to be in Dillard's picking out an event outfit and might as well check many of these out! Now let's hope I get cheerful MUAs!

pinkcrush

[@]pinkcrush[/@] [@]gina12345[/@] I'll definitely be checking out these tomorrow. I'm going to be in Dillard's picking out an event outfit and might as well check many of these out! Now let's hope I get cheerful MUAs!
Girl I've learned to help myself at counters times especially with lip color since I'm pretty sure u have a color comfort level and an idea in ur head of an ideal shade... I hate to be swayed towards a peachy nude like Creme D Nude when I want a pinky nude like Blankety, for example by a pushy MUA...

Chuchie

Girl I've learned to help myself at counters times especially with lip color since I'm pretty sure u have a color comfort level and an idea in ur head of an ideal shade... I hate to be swayed towards a peachy nude like Creme D Nude when I want a pinky nude like Blankety, for example by a pushy MUA...
Aint that the truth!
I end up picking up Brave. It's sooo pretty.
I was going to get Honeylove but then I thought it looked similar to viva glam II which I have.
Turns out they're different but still have the same family shade going on.

pinkcrush

Aint that the truth! I end up picking up Brave. It's sooo pretty. I was going to get Honeylove but then I thought it looked similar to viva glam II which I have.  Turns out they're different but still have the same family shade going on. 
Brave is a super pretty muted pink rose nude, I wear mine with Soar l/l and a lil rose gloss from Black Radiance... The name has rubbed off the squeeze tube haha but it's the same color as Faux/Brave and it gives a nice pop of rose shine

Latest posts