Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer (MSF lookalike?)

Cool Kitten

i have both MSF's and PF Baked Tan, and they're nothing alike. PF bronzers are exactly that-bronzers, not skinfinishes. If anything, they're similar to Urban Decay baked bronzer.
That said, i like mine a lot and use it mostly for contouring, with MSF over it. Baked Tan is pretty light and sheer, i think Baked Bronze is darker.

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjwc
Try the BAKED BLUSH in BERRY. Everyone says it's similiar to stereo rose. It goes on PINK, not berry.

these blushes come with an extra compartment with a horrible little brush, which is completely unusable and makes the compact itself twice as thick and heavy.

shamelessmuse

I don't really thing the PF bronzers compare. The MSFs are not bronzers, Naked you just gives a warm glow...not a bronzed look. They apply very diffrent and give a very diffrent look. The PF bakes are bronzers and apply as such with more of a pigment (hard to blend for me as well) the MSFs are a skin finish that give a glow in a certain hue. I don't think anything compares and I have both...

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
i have both MSF's and PF Baked Tan, and they're nothing alike. PF bronzers are exactly that-bronzers, not skinfinishes. If anything, they're similar to Urban Decay baked bronzer.
That said, i like mine a lot and use it mostly for contouring, with MSF over it. Baked Tan is pretty light and sheer, i think Baked Bronze is darker.

Thanks for the info.
I saw these and thought they looked less shimmery but similar to MSF. There were no tester.
Someone on MUA told me they were really similar.

Oh well...at least they are nice bronzers.

kaliraksha

I still can't stop the urge to try them out. I like my MSF's but the little glitter makes me only use it on the weekends and nights out.

aziajs

I just got an email from Karaja, the Italian company that makes the MSF look a likes. Here's what they said:

this to inform you that we will be attending next Cosmoprof North America exhibition in Las Vegas from July 16th to 18th, 2006, in order to find a possible business partner interested in the distribution of our make up line Karaja.

Let's hope they get one!