Piercing advice, which to get rid of

Sushi.

Ok so I am definitly a piercing addict. So this thread is asking advice from those who also like piercings.

This is how my face looks as of now:

2d1mz9i.jpg

I have two nose rings, a monroe and a vertical labret.
But lately I have really been interested in getting my septum done (a small simple hoop) so I wore a fake one to see how it looked, and this is how it turned out.

243fcz5.jpg

(please ignore screwed up makeup, i was about to go to bed lol)
and I REALLY like it and want to get it, but i know i will look some what clutered so im trying to figure out what i should take out. I would really like to keep my monroe, But im thinking i may even take out the vertical labret and both nose rings. Im not sure tho, what do you ladies think i should take out?

msmack

I love the nose rings on both sides...
winks.gif

I personally wouldn't remove any of your piercings... just add the septum.

Stephie Baby

I think the nose rings make it look cluttered. Maybe keep one nose ring. The rest of your piercings are awesome!! This makes me miss my lip ring. Lol.

V15U4L_3RR0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
I love the nose rings on both sides...
winks.gif

I personally wouldn't remove any of your piercings... just add the septum.

Word. I think it would look fine as logn as the septum ring was cute and simple like you planned.

dialine13

i have 2 septum piercings in a 16 gauge with gold jewlery..and i have both nostrils pierced (20 g) i may even do high nostrils.. .i dont think that you have to get rid of anything. maybe if you feel that your piercings look like too much...just change the jewlery, get smaller studs and try silver or gold. Try removing the labret or changing the ring and see how you like that. I think that it will look good either way
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

I think you should leave it as is because it looks stellar right now! But if you did want to, I acgree with frocher on removing the nose stud on the monroe side, just to balance it out a little.

But, honestly, just go for it!!!

SoutherNtellect

i love the double nose rings so i would take out the monroe or labret. I personally would take out the monroe just because that piercing is the "cool" thing to do right now.

Jacq-i

*If* you take out any piercing, I think it should be the labret. Personally, I think the monroe looks rockin on you.
smiles.gif

xoxprincessx0x

i love the monroe! i say remove the labret because it will have the least amount of scar visible. I was obsessed wid piercing at one point then i had a christina aguilera natural turn around lol i have little holes in my nose, bellybutton (top and bottom) and a slit in my tongue. I don't regret getting them because I loved them but it really sucks!!

Chic 2k6

I'd say remove one nose ring and the monroe. just my opinion (since they're kinda close to the septum piercing thats all.

Lndsy

I think the septum looks hot! But I agree with whoever said to get the septum first then decide if you look too cluttered. But I love the look with all the piercings..they suit you really well! And I really like the symmetry of your nose...so IMO if you are going to get the septum then take out both nose rings or none at all...because I think it would look lopsided with only one...they look so nicely balanced now. But its your face so do what you like...and post pics!

-moonflower-

I love your piercings! I think the septum would fit in with the rest, but if you're really set on taking one out I'd say to take out both nose piercings. Just taking out one would probably look silly with a septum piercing.

Esme

I don't like Monroes, maybe because you don't see too many here in Australia, but yours quite suits! I say keep them all, but I love facial piercings on other people and am trying to get up the nerve to have my nose done. I am 50, though, so I don't want to look like mutton trying to be lamb, so I keep hesitating. I think you can take one or two more piercings, though, because you have a dramatic look and are pretty enough to pull it off! If you lose one piercing, make it the labret. However, having said all that, I agree with people who say get the new one, THEN decide.