Pigment Samples from Cheryl's Shiny Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss and Makeup

While watching youtube, I found a site that sales 1/2 teaspoon pigment samples - 10 for $48.

Has anyone ordered pigments from this site, or other sites? The site states the pigments are authentic, but how can you tell? There is no pro store around me and there's a couple of colors I'm interested in trying (Platinum, for example). I know there's a lot of fake MAC products out there, and I wanted to know if anyone's ordered from her or another site.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I searched and didnt find anything. Thanks!

Mac_Mocha

I have dealt with Cheryl on many occasions. She buys directly from MAC, MAC Pro, or reputable sellers. I would have no worries when buying anything from her. She has been selling samples for years.

peacelover18

Cheryl is a specktra member, and she used to sell her pigment samples here as well. I've bought from her before - everything is legit, and she's very sweet as well.
thmbup.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
Cheryl is a specktra member, and she used to sell her pigment samples here as well. I've bought from her before - everything is legit, and she's very sweet as well.
thmbup.gif

Thanks for the info! I didn't mean to come of questioning her ethics or anything..with all the horror stories I've heard I just wanted to check to make sure.

Kiss and Makeup

Order away I did! I hope I chose well for my NC15 skintype. I went off names and the color swatches on the website here.

I got
~Platinum
~Deep Blue Green
~Rose Gold
~Your Ladyship
~Reflects Pearl
~Nocturnal Plum
~Mutiny
~Helium
~Deep Purple
~Dark Soul

She said she'd give away a free 11th one, and I just said whatever! If I get something I already have I can always give it away to a friend. I'm SUPER excited about this!!

CantAffordMAC

Yeah ive ordered from Cheryl before, when she used to have a sale thread here. Its all authentic, she's such a sweet person

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Yeah ive ordered from Cheryl before, when she used to have a sale thread here. Its all authentic, she's such a sweet person

That's what I've heard. I didn't know she was a member here. I'm *really* new myself (like two/three weeks). I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything...just my luck that things that seem to be good turn around and bite me. I just wanted to double check before I charged 50 (more, haha!) dollars on makeup, you know?

nunu

I love Cheryl! She's a very nice person to deal with and everything is legit. All my pigment samples are from her.

jpytel

I would love to order some samples from the site as well but i can't find it....i did a search on the name you listed nothing came up...what is the website? thanks!
greengrin.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpytel
I would love to order some samples from the site as well but i can't find it....i did a search on the name you listed nothing came up...what is the website? thanks!
greengrin.gif

Why not PM Cheryl direct for details - her Specktra id is 1165Cheryl
thmbup.gif
Mac Mocha also sells samples as well as some of the other Specktra members

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpytel
greengrin.gif

MAC PIGMENT, MAC PIGMENT SAMPLES , MAC OVERRICH PIGMENTS , MAC OVERRICH , MAC OVERRICH SAMPLES, ANTIQUE GREEN, MEGA-RICH, COPPERBEAM, HERITAGE ROUGE, VINTAGE GOLD , BLONDES GOLD, MUSEUM BRONZE, MAUVEMENT, CHERYL'S SHINY EYES, MAC PIGMENT 12 TSP, MAC

I ordered them two days ago and they're here already! A couple of my pigments had a little extra in it. They're all labelled and were packaged SO well! I'm going to be ordering some more soon.

jpytel

th_DANCE.gif
awwww....thanks you guys!.....so sweet of you to get back to me as quickly as you did....i will def. be getting some samples....soooooo excited! i usually buy full-sized pigments and not that i don't adore them but i usually don't need that much if they're really bright colors
winks.gif
......now i have a great way to try every color i've been dreaming of!!!!! hehe...there's no stoppin my shoppin now oooooooooooooooOOOO!
greengrin.gif

1165Cheryl

Hi all, thank you for your kind words
smiles.gif
) I was going through the counterfeit thread when I saw the title of this one under "counterfeit" and needless to say was very surprised. I know the gal that started it meant no harm at all. I do wish it was worded differently, by looking through the "counterfiet" forum it makes it look like I'm selling fakes. I was wondering why my sales these past 3 weeks have slowed down alot.I hope my sales pick back up and maybe it's a fluke they got slow at the same time this thread was started, I hope so.... As everyone stated I've been selling for many years, buy direct, get my rares from trusted sources, report fake sellers, ect..

Kiss & makeup placed a order and your great to work with. It's always good to ask about a seller you don't know so I'm not saying anything negative about you
smiles.gif
Being new to Specktra and it being a huge site it's hard to know where to post what.

I have a problem though that i'm hoping for some imput.
Unless people actually open the thread and read it they wont know what was written & may assume by the title and catagory that I sell counterfeits. It's too bad the title or catagory to your question cant be changed. Does anyone have any ideas of have to fix this?

1165Cheryl

Thanks Nunu
smiles.gif
I'll send her a PM and ask if she will. I was wondering why things slowed down, hopefully if she changes it that will help
smiles.gif
As you know with my lupus this is my only income and work from home, not many know that only my buddy's/re-peat buyers like you
smiles.gif

*KT*

Or maybe move the thread to a different forum like the Recommondation forum?

I hope it's only the state of the economy that's affected buyer confidence and people tightening down their spending habits and not this thread.

I also purchased from Cheryl and she's a joy to do business with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts