Pigment Samples from Cheryl's Shiny Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss and Makeup

When I originally posted the thread it wasn't posted in this forum; I had placed it in another category and was surprised when it was moved. I apologize for any inconvenience or hurt feelings that I may have caused. I really just wanted to know about the products, since I have been duped before.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KT*
Or maybe move the thread to a different forum like the Recommondation forum?

I hope it's only the state of the economy that's affected buyer confidence and people tightening down their spending habits and not this thread.

I also purchased from Cheryl and she's a joy to do business with.

How could I do that or would someone else have too? Thanks for the suggestion, that sounds like a great one
smiles.gif

MrsRjizzle

I agree having this topic in this forum made my heart skip a beat when I saw it! If I hadnt purchased from Cheryl (wonderful lady) I would have not even opened the thread and just made a mental note to never purchase from the mentioned site...

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
I agree having this topic in this forum made my heart skip a beat when I saw it! If I hadnt purchased from Cheryl (wonderful lady) I would have not even opened the thread and just made a mental note to never purchase from the mentioned site...

Thats what I thought was happening and why my sales have gone down. Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad you know me
smiles.gif
I wrote a staff member asking for them to move it, it was originally written in a different forum and was moved to this one. I hope someone can do something, I want to thank everyone who's writing for there support. I pray that something can be done, I havent spent my last 4-5 years building my business with 100% feedback to lose my good reputation due to someone moving a members question to a forum she didnt originally post it. Her question is valid, it's good to ask about sellers but as many agree the title and this forum isnt the place for this one to be.

I hope people keep on posting there thoughts and can help me find a way to solve this. It's not Kiss & makeup fault..like I mentioned to her it's good to ask about sellers you dont know and she mentioned she never posted the thread in the counterfeit section, that it was moved.

HUGS TO YOU ALL
cutey.gif

Kiss and Makeup

When I posted this thread, I did not originally post it here. It was posted in the MAC Chat forum and was subsequently moved.

I was not able to change the title myself. I have sent messages to Admin, hoping to have the title changed and the thread moved.

I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to cause Cheryl any inconveniences. She was nothing short of amazing to work with.

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Hi all, thank you for your kind words
smiles.gif
) I was going through the counterfeit thread when I saw the title of this one under "counterfeit" and needless to say was very surprised. I know the gal that started it meant no harm at all. I do wish it was worded differently, by looking through the "counterfiet" forum it makes it look like I'm selling fakes. I was wondering why my sales these past 3 weeks have slowed down alot.I hope my sales pick back up and maybe it's a fluke they got slow at the same time this thread was started, I hope so.... As everyone stated I've been selling for many years, buy direct, get my rares from trusted sources, report fake sellers, ect..

Kiss & makeup placed a order and your great to work with. It's always good to ask about a seller you don't know so I'm not saying anything negative about you
smiles.gif
Being new to Specktra and it being a huge site it's hard to know where to post what.

I have a problem though that i'm hoping for some imput.
Unless people actually open the thread and read it they wont know what was written & may assume by the title and catagory that I sell counterfeits. It's too bad the title or catagory to your question cant be changed. Does anyone have any ideas of have to fix this?

will order from you soon!
thmbup.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Cheryl's pigments are awesome, real - original post moved

I asked a question a couple of weeks ago that got moved to the wrong forum, and because of that, there has been some backlash.

I originally asked a question about Cheryl's Shiny Eye's samples, because I wasn't familiar with buying pigment samples, and I wanted more information. The thread was moved here, and because of that, there have been some really heavy consequences.

Cheryl's samples are absolutely amazing and she's nothing but a joy to work with. Her samples are huge compared to the other samples I've read about, they're packaged well, and I honestly don't have a complaint about them.
The samples on her site are worth what you pay for in every way. The color selection is better than any I've seen. I hate that my asking a question caused such a big deal, because it wasn't my intention.

1165Cheryl

Thanks TamiChoi
smiles.gif
Once again thank you
smiles.gif

I'm thinking if this thread doesnt get moved or changed someone can make a new one saying the opposite and post it in counterfiet to counteract this one?? I'd do it but I cant advertise myself, lol. I'll have to wait and see what they do to help the situation. I list here my empty's and brand new 5 grams jars...I might have to re-list my samples but that wont help with this thread still being here
th_dunno.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Thanks TamiChoi
smiles.gif
The link in my signature bring you to my ecrater store or feel free to email be direct, I do orders both ways. Once again thank you
smiles.gif

I'm thinking if this thread doesnt get moved or changed someone can make a new one saying the opposite and post it in counterfiet to counteract this one?? I'd do it but I cant advertise myself, lol. I'll have to wait and see what they do to help the situation. I list here my empty's and brand new 5 grams jars...I might have to re-list my samples but that wont help with this thread still being here
th_dunno.gif

I've already posted one in the main thread.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
I've already posted one in the main thread.

Thanks hun for doing this
choochoo.gif
, it looks like we both thought of it at the same time
thmbup.gif
Lets hope this one doesnt get changed.

If the old one doesnt get moved, as time goes by it should go lower on the list and this one will be up higher if we keep adding post's to it for awhile. I'd think that should really help clear things up.

Thanks for helping me today, writing the PM's to the members needed & everything else
smiles.gif

Janice

Having a thread posted in this forum isn't a condemnation of a business. The OP question is perfectly suited to this forum which is why it was moved here. I don't see anything in this thread that would make a person not want to purchase pigments from Cheryl, in fact there is overwhelming response and affirmation that her products are legitimate and she has tons of happy customers.

The counterfeit forum isn't meant to be a witch hunt, it's meant for people to ask questions before they make a purchase. If I were researching pigment sample sellers this thread alone would set Cheryl apart from others and earn my business. There's no reason for this thread to be moved since this is the appropriate forum for it. I see no problem with the title of the thread, it identifies the seller the OP's question is direct and the responses are all from satisfied customers.

I would imagine the decline in business has more to do with the current state of the economy than a thread full of glowing recommendations for your business.

AppleDiva

I think Cheryl is great. I have done a transaction with her and it was smooth. She is one of the best sellers on Specktra.
clap.gif

1165Cheryl

Very few sellers names/store names are used in the title of the thread in the counterfeit forum. Most of them are put inside the thread where the person in question is then discussed. It's the title that I and others wanted changed or moved. By glancing at the title only, many people may not and some have told me they did not open the thread to read it due to it gave them the impression I was selling fakes. I have no control where it can be or not be listed or having it changed but wanted to explain on my side what has happened due to this. Like I mentioned, people have told me their thoughts when they saw the title was a negative one, not positive and nothing positive has come out of this.

Janice

You've explained your side of things as have the original poster. I do not see anything in the title that states or implies anything unauthentic about this businesses products. This forum isn't a condemnation of a business, rather a tool for consumers to use to make smart purchases. Having a thread in here does not mean a person or business is shady, or selling unauthentic goods.

1165Cheryl

from a member "I agree having this topic in this forum made my heart skip a beat when I saw it! If I hadnt purchased from Cheryl (wonderful lady) I would have not even opened the thread and just made a mental note to never purchase from the mentioned site..."

For those who have asked I did ask to have the thread moved/changed but it wont be, something so easy but it's out of my control. Whenever this post is more visable my sales go down but there are things I can do on my side about all of this. Thanks again to my many regular buyers/friends who know me and my products/service you all help so much.
yes.gif

I'm still going to list all of my products here besides my empty's, I tore the meniscus in my right knee and waiting to see when surgery is ...for those that know me I'm laughing and shaking my head too, what else can a person do, lol.

My new personal shimmer line is almost done and ready to be released. I sent some to a MUA buyer of mine and this is what he wrote "The Emerald Gold was amazing! I found it packed on really nicely even without a base, but was simply AMAZING with UDPP underneath. I absolutely love it! It stays soooo well and is such a unique color. I can't wait for the other colors to become available!!!!! I really stands out even next to my MAC pigments. The color payoff is just unbelievable!

I'm hoping by January to have them ready, I have 10 done but want to start off with 20 shades. I'll still be selling MAC and always will, I wanted to make my line to give my buyers more color choices. After sampling many different Mica brands I found one that works great & am alowed to buy direct.

Does anyone know how to request or if we can request for a thread to be closed??

Everyone have a good one..

No one knows what your going through until they have walked in your shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies.