Pimp my Ride!

MACLovin

Well, this isn't MY car, but my boyfriend's. It's as good as mine though, hehe.
graucho.gif

I love the Subie
heart.gif
heart.gif

this was when he first put the new wheels on last year, but it still looks exactly the same

falkentiresmounted4.jpg

Here, you can see my car in this one.. the black corolla S.
ssad.gif
I want a new one but i can't afford it right now! it's cool though, it works for the time being.

2-17-08daytime3.jpg

2-17-08daytime.jpg

chiquilla_loca

hehe Tish...
i am pretty strong,
biguns.gif
but actually it was just a freak accident!
i was cleaning out the car next to the garbage dumpster and my kids were in the back seat when i heard a snap, it began to roll, so i jumped in psgr side, which is where i was leaning in, but i couldn't reach the brake pedal with my hand & we were going downhill! cracked the utility pole!
it was traumatizing!!!
shockt.gif
but no one was injured! Thank God!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
hehe Tish...
i am pretty strong,
biguns.gif
i was cleaning out the car next to the garbage dumpster and my kids were in the back seat when i heard a snap, it began to roll, so i jumped in psgr side, which is where i was leaning in, but i couldn't reach the brake pedal with my hand & we were going downhill! cracked the utility pole!
it was traumatizing!!!
shockt.gif

Holt crap, that must have scared the shit out of you. Glad no one was hurt!!!

chiquilla_loca

i had just deleted my collision coverage a week or two before it happened, so i'm SOL. my kids still had their seatbelts on, but i got banged up.
yeah but it was scary!

TISH1124

Isn't that when shit happens...My house has never been robbed...But I told my dh the minute we lower the coverage...someone will pull up with a U-haul and take all our shit out!

User35

wedtonopahtrip055.jpg

Wow sorry big pic....thats me texting on my quad
smiles.gif

stamped2.jpg

Oh theres me on my hubbys bike...in the days BEFORE I became a cop

mynewcar.jpg

And finally my pride and joy !!! My baby !!!

I'll get a pic of my patrol car...thats really the one Im most proud of

TISH1124

WOOWZZZAAAAA!!! Girl you look Hot on that Bike ... I want one Now!! Can I borrow your body when I get mine..I know the guys/girls riding behind you were in pure heaven when you wore those shorts!!!

User35

lol I didnt ride in that get up LOL!!! it was a photo shoot and my hubby dropped the bike off as a prop. Yeah I was wearing a pair of booty shorts, heels and a leather jacket...thats it ! Lol Im not riding in that. hehehe

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
lol I didnt ride in that get up LOL!!! it was a photo shoot and my hubby dropped the bike off as a prop. Yeah I was wearing a pair of booty shorts, heels and a leather jacket...thats it ! Lol Im not riding in that. hehehe

Well hell I was gonna ask when was the next time you were riding so I could drive behind you....Oh poohhhh guess my excitement was short lived!!
cry.gif

hawaii02

Quote:
hehe Tish...
i am pretty strong,
biguns.gif
it was traumatizing!!!
shockt.gif

I did this once! My old car was a Nissan Altima. Our driveway is on a small hill. Needless to say, I didn't put on the parking brake. So when I came out to leave again, my car was parked into the neighbor's utlitity pole. No one was hurt, but damn I'm so paranoid about checking the emergency brake now
lol.gif

My truck is on my other pc, so I will post shortly
smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

^^^ yes always checking the parking brake!
yeah that happened. along with another incident like a few days after this one. where there was an icy patch in my parking lot and i was backing up, hit the icy patch, lost control, my car spun completely sideways and i almost fell down a 2ft drop into the next lot. sounds weird! but i was so scared to drive for weeks!!!
i'll have to post a pic of my parking lot! i live below a mountain.

hawaii02

I deleted the picture (my truck was washed too thanks to DH
lol.gif
) but I have a black Ford Escape:

I took it off the website, but it more or less looks like this one.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I did this once! My old car was a Nissan Altima. Our driveway is on a small hill. Needless to say, I didn't put on the parking brake. So when I came out to leave again, my car was parked into the neighbor's utlitity pole. No one was hurt, but damn I'm so paranoid about checking the emergency brake now
lol.gif

My truck is on my other pc, so I will post shortly
smiles.gif

I used to have a White Nissan Altima a long time ago...I loved that car....It was my first stick shift

hawaii02

Quote:
^^^ yes always checking the parking brake!
yeah that happened. along with another incident like a few days after this one. where there was an icy patch in my parking lot and i was backing up, hit the icy patch, lost control, my car spun completely sideways and i almost fell down a 2ft drop into the next lot. sounds weird! but i was so scared to drive for weeks!!!
i'll have to post a pic of my parking lot! i live below a mountain.

That would scare the shit out of me!
shockt.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Mine and my boyfriends mustangs.
mrotm2-1.jpg

Untitle2222d-1.jpg

My baby. its a 2003 Mustang GT only Mods are Exhaust, suspension and CAI with more to come.

I love my car. I used to have an Acura Integra.. the best thing I ever did with that car was sell it.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429

stamped2.jpg

Oh theres me on my hubbys bike...in the days BEFORE I became a cop

Haha, I love it! So hot! I bet some guys are happy to get a ticket from you =)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
mrotm2-1.jpg

Untitle2222d-1.jpg

My baby. its a 2003 Mustang GT only Mods are Exhaust, suspension and CAI with more to come.

I love my car. I used to have an Acura Integra.. the best thing I ever did with that car was sell it.

Love them...Hot Mustangs!!!....My dh just walked in and saw me looking at this thread....all he said was...

Baby, Not sure what you looking at...But, I am really not getting you another car ...LOL
ssad.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
mrotm2-1.jpg

Untitle2222d-1.jpg

I just creamed my pants.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Heres my husbands motorcycle, its not pimped out or anything..

l_f15590ac443d4ba155b1ac63f5e8562a.jpg

He calls it strawberry sizzle ::rollseyes::

I see an yoshimura exhaust on it, so it is pimped out.
th_wink3.gif

I think I know all the exhausts already, cause my DH is shopping for one for his bike.
Let me find pics of my baby.