Pirates of the Caribbean

triccc

I love these movies! Anybody planning on seeing the 3rd installment (At World's End)?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

planning on it, maybe in a week or two though, when the crowds die down. im excited! I loved the first two. I heard the 3rd is more dark and violent, and its also 3 hours long

triccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhorgan
I wanna see it, my boyfriend thinks im sill 4 it but idc lol.

aww! tell him at least it's not harry potter!

tinagrzela

I saw it last night!!! It was great, but one part made me sad...I still loved it, though, quite a lot!! I saw an advanced screening last night...

SELFstyled

We're leaving in an hour or so!
smiles.gif
Hooray for assigned seating! Hopefully it'll be good hehe.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I want to see that and Shrek 3!

I saw shrek 3 the other day and it was Funny! I enjoyed it .

lipshock

I saw it last night with my boyfriend and I LOVED every minute of it. My only problem: TOO MUCH OF KEIRA KNIGHTLEY. But at least she wasn't as pouty and bratty as she previously was in the first two movies.

If you're going to see the movie, STAY throughout the ENTIRE credits. There is a little scene at the end that will definitely tug at your heartstrings. I teared up, I have to admit. OH, the little girl in me.

ratmist

Saw it last night. Oh, it is really good. Plot goes a wee bit wonky in the centre, but it doesn't detract from the overall feel of the film. Definitely the best film this summer.

whiteflorals

I really liked the film, even more so than the other 2 installments
smiles.gif
For those of you who're gonna catch it, have a great time!

clwkerric

I will be seeing it as soon as the theatres die down a little bit. Around here they get swarmed with people. But I can't wait to see it!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
I will be seeing it as soon as the theatres die down a little bit. Around here they get swarmed with people. But I can't wait to see it!
smiles.gif

Amen. As much as I want to see movies when they first come out, the thought of dealing with all of those people is too daunting!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Amen. As much as I want to see movies when they first come out, the thought of dealing with all of those people is too daunting!

the worst part is , when theatres are packed, they get really.. humid and warm inside from everyones breath, then I get all "Germa-phobe" and am like "im gonna be sooo sick in a day or two"

that and if you don't get there super super early, its hard to find 2 seats next to eachother

little teaser

i love pirates of the caribbean but i dont know about sitting in a theatres for three hours, i might just wait for dvd, at least i can hit pause when i need to go to bathroom or fetch a drink..lol
im not into crowds at all

JillBug

i saw it and loved it! i think they coud possible make a 4th one with the way this ended. but then again, the ending could have actually been the end too, so you never know!

i went on thursday at midnight and it actually wasnt too crowded. they had an 8 o'clock showing as well, which i think was sold out. i wish i had waited to see it util later because driving home at 3 in the morning isnt fun!

and im hoping to see it again because there were a few parts that kind of confused me.

smiles.gif

Latest posts