please choose my fotd for prom :) +

ecberger

here are 3 recent fotds ive done that i like most.
im wearing a metallic gray dress from my boyfriend's mom's line, which fotd should i choose?
smiles.gif

CC welcomed of course, but not on the brows please :/
i always seem to take pics RIGHT before my appts, hah

a)
16aw1g4.jpg

2d3uqv.jpg

os4sqe.jpg

ng4oxh.jpg

2gvrbyt.jpg

wtvmg4.jpg

2iasdjb.jpg

b)
4ui6uw.jpg

1zqu4pu.jpg

rurzua.jpg

mmy104.jpg

raz48k.jpg

c)
23jn3vn.jpg

20hprhf.jpg

4dxuc.jpg

2q3axw0.jpg

e8o9d4.jpg

2r40src.jpg

2hx53l.jpg

TIA<3

coachkitten

I like the very first one the best. Just an FYI that you will need to post the products that you used otherwise this will be moved to the Say Cheese forum.

TISH1124

I like the last look best, with A being a close second ...but you look pretty in all of them

I agree...say Cheese or Recommendations

shootout

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllD
I like the first one best but aren't they all a little tame for prom?

I agree, I would go with something bold and smokey.

pumpkincat210

To be perfectly honest, the lighting is not very good to judge them. Did you use a face primer and an eyeshadow primer/base? After foundation i'd consider a bronzer or face highlighter. I like certain things about each look, but more of it. Definitely keep the eyes from number one with more pigment and a base if you aren't wearing one, add some black tied or carbon to the crease, Add a shimmery light beige e/s for a brow highlight. I would take the pigment to the counter if you have one near you, and ask an ma's advise since she has the colors right there. keep the black eyeliner and consider a small cat eye fling.MORE MASCARA, cover them top and bottom with 2 coats.. Define your brows more too. I like the neutral lip but i think you should choose a beigier shade with slightly more pink and a matching lipliner. Ask the m.u.a. advice on this too. Neutral lips can be tricky, but i think they are perfect with your eye look. Keep the blush neutral but remember you can wear it heavier on prom night. Not clown like, but darker and blended.
Remember you have to make it until picture time so don't touch your face, touch up your lippie and keep blot sheets with you.

cupcake_x

THE THIRD ONE! I LOVE it and it looks great on you!! Have fun at prom dear, whichever you decide
smiles.gif

Briar

My fave is #2, the eye color is subtle and gorgeous (p.s. they all look great and any choice would be a winner!).

ImMACnificent

I tend to agree with earlier posts. One is my choice.

But I would go with something a little more bold to make a statement
smiles.gif

ecberger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison_Girl
i love number three, can you post the products you used?

MAC blue brown, club, carbon, shroom, sharkskin, claire de luneeeee
smiles.gif

blacktrack, full n soft, feline

sephora bronzer, copppertone/copperplatee?i get confused/loreal front page peach

smiles.gif

Latest posts