Please give your opinions on Lightscapade and Nothernlights MSF

cocodivatime

msf.jpg

From this swatch LIGHTFLUSH seems to have more rosey color payoff than NORTHERN LIGHT.

Am I right? What do you all think? I verified and I am a NC44 for sure. now I'm thiking about lightflush too. LOL

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
i had a conversation with one MA about them and she said that they would come out once every year in a half...so...if that's the case then i guess 09 would be next? because Warmed and Light Flush came out with N collection right? (correct me if i am wrong)

They come out a bit more frequently than that. N had two, the McQueen had the repromote of New Vegas, and Flashtronic last summer had 3, before that Danse had two, then A Muse had three...so if we follow that pattern, we get them about every winter and every summer.

sweetface

So since I missed the N collection (kicking myself for not getting into makeup like one month earlier) is there anywhere that the MSFs are still available to buy? Ebay?

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetface
So since I missed the N collection (kicking myself for not getting into makeup like one month earlier) is there anywhere that the MSFs are still available to buy? Ebay?

Well Light Flush is still available on the mac website. Other than that you can find them at some counters (some may still have stock), CCOs, ebay, the sale threads here or at makeupalley.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
msf.jpg

From this swatch LIGHTFLUSH seems to have more rosey color payoff than NORTHERN LIGHT.

Am I right? What do you all think? I verified and I am a NC44 for sure. now I'm thiking about lightflush too. LOL

Thats my arm lol >_<!! I just swiped them again and Light Flush is definitely pinkier than NL. Northern Light is more sparkley and shinier and a touch paler. Both of them are very, very pretty and look great alone of over your favorite blush. I wore Northern Light on top of Format today. Gorgeous!

Here is another comparison on my NW45 skin. Sorry I couldn't do one in natural light but it's night time here. HTH.

lfvsnl.jpg

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
They come out a bit more frequently than that. N had two, the McQueen had the repromote of New Vegas, and Flashtronic last summer had 3, before that Danse had two, then A Muse had three...so if we follow that pattern, we get them about every winter and every summer.

Just telling you what they told me when they asked
smiles.gif
it might of been she meant from this point on but i guess we will have to wait and see...

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Thats my arm lol >_<!! I just swiped them again and Light Flush is definitely pinkier than NL. Northern Light is more sparkley and shinier and a touch paler. Both of them are very, very pretty and look great alone of over your favorite blush. I wore Northern Light on top of Format today. Gorgeous!

Here is another comparison on my NW45 skin. Sorry I couldn't do one in natural light but it's night time here. HTH.

lfvsnl.jpg

that is really helpful. thanks! I'm thinking I like the lightflush better now. Its less pale. Thanks so much

spectrolite

Quote:
that is really helpful. thanks! I'm thinking I like the lightflush better now. Its less pale. Thanks so much

No worries! >_<

kittycatliss

Im nw15 with rosy cheeks should i get a more golden mineralize skinfinish? rather than a pink toned one like light flush

neezer

Quote:
Can someone with a deeper skintone show me a swatch of Stereorose? thanks so much

p1010343ot3.jpg

Top to bottom:

Petticoat
Glissade
Stereo Rose
Northern Light

NW 45

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
p1010343ot3.jpg

Top to bottom:

Petticoat
Glissade
Stereo Rose
Northern Light

NW 45

thanks. Geez I cannot figure out which colors i like best. I keep getting confused.

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Gosh they need to re-release Petticoat.

I have THREE of them...i really dont need them all even though it is a gorgeous color

i want them to do more different ones tho if they come out again