Please help! Short hair on me- yay or nay?!:)

BeautyPsycho

So, for the past few days I've been thinking about cutting my hair short... Last time I had a really short haircut was... hm, 10 years ago or so?
lol.gif

I had a long hair for some time, then I chopped it off (medium short), then I grew it back, chopped it back off... Now I wanted to grow it out again (I miss playing with it- curling it etc) but then again I don't know...

First I'll post my pics with various hair lengths and then pics of what I'd like. Please tell me what you think. I'm not one of those people who cry about every little inch, I just don't want to have a haircut that doesn't fit me at all.
shockt.gif

Long hair (dif. colors lol)
100_1511.jpg
100_1779.jpg

Shortest I had it (last summer)
IMG_3006.jpg

Med/short
316.jpg

Med.
624.jpg

What it looks like now-
001a.jpg

With hair pulled back (this is what I imagine short hair would look like
lol.gif
)
001a-1.jpg

Strasno-1-1.jpg
(Yes, I do have a pretty huge forehead... it's not your monitor
lol.gif
)

I would like something like this-
hairstyle1.jpg

If you have something like this, or you just know this stuff- is this easy to style? Because I'm not really talented with blow drying my hair w/ a brush
nope.gif
I can flat iron it, put some product in, and thats about it.

Please help!
greengrin.gif
Thank you!

PS. sorry about so many pics, esp. cheesy ones.

vixo

I love this haircut you chose, and yeah, I think it will look great on you !!!
Pls post a pic if you decide to cut it ;D

gildedangel

Short hair would look great on you! That cut you chose looks really edgy and awesome, I think that you could totally rock it!

AshleyTatton

I think you'd look great with that cut. Your hair at any length looks great but you have a strong enough face to rock that short hair!
greengrin.gif
Cut it!

Shadowy Lady

I think you will look great with short hair. You have great bone structure so you should be able to pull off any hair style
smiles.gif
plz post a pic if you do decide to take the plunge and cut your hair

Latest posts