Please post Brand of Traincase you have

diorgrl

Does anyone know where to buy Japonesque train cases in Canada?~ I can't find a supplier
ssad.gif
Where do I buy these?
Thanks!

diorgrl

smiles.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfSilver
I don't get how people use the tackle boxes! The compartmenmts are so narrow and low. I went out and bought the tacklebox mentioned above, but I mostly have eyeshadows in pots, quads, MSF's, and blushes, so I have to return it
ssad.gif
Not enough of my stuff fit in it (though if you are a lippies fan, it would be ideal).

I just spent $75 cdn on a large black traincase from Yazmo on ebay (including shipping). It's actually bigger than the sephora one by a few inches, and cheaper for me. Bit of buyers remorse now, but I really need a nice makeup case, I travel a LOT.

Hi! What is Yazmo's username on ebay? I cant find them
ssad.gif

Thanks!

TIERAsta

i HAD the mac traincase, sadly when i was robbed it was taken. i know, i know... i still shed a tear everytime i bring it up
ssad.gif
but i have the sephora one know (didn't have the green for a new mac one at the time) but definetly looking for more permanent at-home storage & then using the traincase just for travel.

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Do you have pictures of what it looks like in the inside?

This looks nice. What hardware store did you get this from?

lethaldesign

i have the MAC traincase. it was a gift from the boyfriend. wish he wouldn't have spent all that dough because i know i can get one just as good but BIGGER for less than what the MAC one costs. BUT... i do looooove it
smiles.gif
it keeps me organized &its great for the road. i go on weekend trips a lot &i'm a last minute makeup-er so its nice to have all my stuff with me so i don't have to pre-plan my whole face before i leave!

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorgrl
Does anyone know where to buy Japonesque train cases in Canada?~ I can't find a supplier
ssad.gif
Where do I buy these?
Thanks!

Do you have a Nordstrom in Canada? I was eyeing a pink Japonesque traincase before I bought my Sephora case. Here are pictures of the Japonesque traincase from Nordstrom HTH:

Japonesque1.jpg

Japonesque.jpg

clathrop

Since I am a vintage loving girl, I use a Samsonite Streamlite train case that is a greenish-blue tweed-looking with gold flecks in it. I don't know how old it is, but my mom said my gram got the same one in 1961.

crazeddiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I think I am going to go out and just get a craftsman tool chest,....the tall one with the pull out drawers LOL! And they come in the prettiest red,.. and I can put a mirror in the top,....I know,.. I have lost my mind,....

I've been thinking the same thing: maybe i can fit all of my makeup in there!
lmao.gif

NaturalSister19

I have a Japonesque one I bought in 1992 (which is no longer available) and it has held up extremely well. No digital camera but here are some pics. It is very similar to this one. Measures 16" Wide x 12" High x 9 1/2" Deep.

BlackCase.jpg

And...I ran out of room. So...

I've had this one from Yazmo for several years, and I love all of the space. It measures 14 1/4" Wide x 9 1/2" Deep x 28" High

MyCase.jpg

Like I mentioned in the "Train Case - Black or Silver" thread - for travel (air) I wrap it in a vellux blanket and put it inside a regular (less conspicuous) black soft-side suitecase. Or, time-permitting I'll ship it to myself with FedEX.

stephie06

i have the small black faux leather Caboodles train case from walmart
smiles.gif
but my mu doesn't even fit in there. i want to invest in the mac traincase or in a whole bunch of clear drawer things.

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFstyled
I got this 6 drawer vanity dresser from my husband as my birthday gift last month. It holds A LOT & the fold down mirror is perfect! If you don't need/want a train case then this would be perfect.

61935_PE168411_S4.jpg

Where did he get this? It's awesome~
clap.gif

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Where did he get this? It's awesome~
clap.gif

Duh, I should've said that huh? lol He got it from good ol' IKEA! They have a few vanities to choose from.

Jacq-i

I recently bought the Sephora PINK Metro Train Case!! *melts* It's so pretty and I love love love it.

sitasati

I have a caboodles black/silver traincase, the one that locks. Believe it or not I got it for $5.99. I also got a caboodles weekender bag to keep stuff life travel hairdryer and what not for $5.99 also. It was on clearance at walgreens last year for some reason.

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I have the large Caboodles silver traincase from Walmart. I paid about $40 canadian for it and I love it. It travels great and locks to keep my son out of it.

I've got the Caboodles one too, but it's the smaller black leather-like one. I like the black cuz it matches all my MAC stuff
smiles.gif
and looks really smart. I think it's called "Stylist" and was about CDN $25. I'm not 100% sure about the price though because my sister bought it for me. But, today I'm going to Wal Mart to get the bigger version called "Goddess" (also CDN $40, the bottom is deeper and wider and the extendable sections are wider as well) as there's no room in mine for my recent purchase of 4 new MAC quads, eye make-up remover and a case for my brushes!!!
greengrin.gif

starangel2383

i have a small silver caboodles traincase, the clear one from caboodles and my new love that i have not yet played with is the sephora pink traincase.

ArsenicKiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFstyled
I got this 6 drawer vanity dresser from my husband as my birthday gift last month. It holds A LOT & the fold down mirror is perfect! If you don't need/want a train case then this would be perfect.

61935_PE168411_S4.jpg

That's my bedroom dresser! I totally got it with the idea of storing some of my make-up in the top two drawers, but my boyfriend stole the first two for his stuff and stacked so much stuff on top of it that I'll never see the mirror again.

That aside, right now I'm using a small green Juicy Couture traincase, a vintage LV traincase that my mom recently passed to me (those two are almost all Mac), a no name clear plastic storage box from the Container Store (Assorted cosmetic brands), two Betsey Johnson make-up bags (One is Nars and one is MUFE) and a plastic bag from the Mac store. I need a single case that'll hold everything and make it accessible, but won't take up too much space in my super cramped apartment.