Please post Brand of Traincase you have

Ms. Z

I have this one by Yazmo , the Sephora Chocolate Croc Print Train Case
, the MAC Tour de Pink train case (photo below) & this one by Caboodles (photo by yo2121 of ebay)

mollythedolly

Caboodles Super Model.
It holds all my stuff. I have a tiny collection though! It was about... $20 maybe? With a 20% off coupon.
I'm not sure though, I can't remember exactly.

newagetomatoz

I really don't think my traincase is a brand name or anything. I got it off eBay from a seller called vital*spirit, I think. It is so massive! I believe it is around 14"x10"x11". Well, compared to my old unit, it is huge! Though I still would love that Sephora croc one! LOL

rouquinne

those of you who have Yazmo cases, especially with international shipping, how were the shipping charges and delivery time?

they are having a HUGE sale on cases right now and i REALLY want an orange one!

greengrin.gif

Alakazam

i got my "the goddess" caboodles traincase from target and i loveee it
i decorated the outside with pink glittery stickers to make it look more nicer...

shoppingisme

caboodles - largest black case: "goddess" - walmart - $25
don't have my own pics, but pics below are from beauty palooza blog

traincase.jpg

traincase2.jpg

COBI

My two "main" cases are the Caboodles Goddess and the MAC 1.6.

The caboodles case holds SO much more stuff than the MAC case; I don't how long term durability of the caboodle will be, but I'd just as soon have to buy 4 of these cases that hold more than spend the money on another MAC case because I find it so limiting in storage.

The only thing I currently keep in the MAC case are lashes, some pigment samples and spare items. Basically, items that I don't use regularly are in the MAC case.

I also have a smaller Pink metal caboodles case that holds my concealers and foundations. My airbrush supplies are in a small-ish toolbox.

HeavenLeiBlu

I have this exact case, except the interior for mine is black. I love it, and it's very sturdy. I hit the road with it all the time, and it's held up well. the problem now is that I'm out of space and need another. I was worried about finding one like it, since I can't remember what ebay seller I got it from, but vital*spirit definitely has it , and I'll most definitely be getting my next one from them.
ToolBoxSilver_O_03.jpg

User49

Are there any UK websites where I can find a traincase like the ones on all these websites? xx

macmistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Are there any UK websites where I can find a traincase like the ones on all these websites? xx

I live in England and I have purchased 2 different types. One is more airplane friendly than the other.. Check it out!

I have bought this one:-

Makeupart.net Shopping Cart

anddd

Makeupart.net Shopping Cart

Just going to see which one is better then send the other one back - If you want I can copy n paste what the artist advised me?

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Anyone have or seen this in person? I wish Sephora would have bigger pictures! It says it can be carried like a tote bag.

P157857_hero.jpg

Yazmo.com has one like this xx