Please report this seller - nothing says 'guilty' like "user ID kept private"...

chameleonmary

For some reason some of this sellers new items are now only hours from the auction ending... its like they sped up the sale!

I messaged them about their items, lets see if they respond!

chameleonmary

And, their response:

"My listings are private so as pricks selling competing items don't interfere with my auctions. So piss the fuck off you cunt flap. I have receipts so go find something better to do with your time you fucking mug twat"

Dreamergirl3

^wtf?!?!?! Now I just wanna know what a 'mug twat' is! lmao...that type of response pretty much says it all about that seller...

And people are selling competing items? Didn't know the counterfeit business was so competitive... I hope that jerk gets what's coming.

*reported*

chameleonmary

Exactly my sentiments! I understand for him to ignore my email, or even lie about authenticity etc. But to lie, and abusively, is not cool! I reported the email. I am not sure if that was the correct thing to do or not!

Seary_Fairy

Ugh, this guy is pathetic. The sooner he is kicked off ebay, the better.

Reported all his items
smiles.gif

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
Exactly my sentiments! I understand for him to ignore my email, or even lie about authenticity etc. But to lie, and abusively, is not cool! I reported the email. I am not sure if that was the correct thing to do or not!

Absolutely the right thing to do, and kudos to you for doing so. People like that shouldnt get away with abuse (especially in what should be a professional environment - ebay is a business place after all).
The seller probably wanted to shock/scare you into stopping your reporting of items/communication with them. If they treat you like that, how will they treat a buyer that realises what they have purchased (read: fake crap that may as well of fallen off a lorry) and asks for a refund?
No wonder they have 100% feedback...

Oh well, karma will be a bitch!
th_DANCE.gif

Julzie

Yay! I remember warning a buyer about this seller's counterfeit MAC items. She messaged him and he was asking her "Who told you they were fake? They're just trying to take away my business and customers." APparently, they're from Hong Kong, lol.

Rude, rude seller!

zabbazooey

These fakes are sooooo HEINOUS! I mean seriously....they didn't even TRY did they?!?! Boy, people need to do their research before buying!