Plus sized clothing in US

Goat Goat Etc.

So my local Target got their plus size section back, all the Pure Energy collection....

Target got the revamped Pure Energy line in. It’s alright. The swimsuits were hit and miss. A few suits are missing the youthful element. Saw a few cute swimsuits. Was disappointed with the quality of other things. They seriously couldn’t make a real blazer. IT was a ponte one. And the work pants came in 27 inch inseams. Though I like they’re doing inseams now maybe carry more than one?

DILLIGAF

So my local Target got their plus size section back, all the Pure Energy collection....

Target got the revamped Pure Energy line in. It’s alright. The swimsuits were hit and miss. A few suits are missing the youthful element. Saw a few cute swimsuits. Was disappointed with the quality of other things. They seriously couldn’t make a real blazer. IT was a ponte one. And the work pants came in 27 inch inseams. Though I like they’re doing inseams now maybe carry more than one?
27 inch inseams!!!! WTF!!! I'm a 16 that's 5'10" Do you have any idea how stupid I would looking in dress pants that only have a 27 inch inseam?!
rant.gif
On the bright side that could be money spent somewhere else.

Goat Goat Etc.

Last fall was rocking a warm weather crop top I made myself by removing it from the bodice of a fug 80s dress. Any of yah'll taking the crop-top plunge this spring and summer? Saw a little thing in Fashionista about a size 12 girl saying she found a way to wear one by obviously wearing something high-waisted.

Source: http://fashionista.com/2014/04/crop-top-size-12#awesm=~oCPE5ommH2ewZr

Goat Goat Etc.

I've never ordered from them. Is the quality nice? sizing accurate?
Way better than Torrid's and the sizing is accurate 90% of the time.

I enjoy the quality a lot! Torrid makes you shift through piles of their crap to find quality. I know when I buy a dress from CCO it at least comes with a lining.

Goat Goat Etc.

Some of my CCO stuff that came today! And remember shipping is free no matter when, what, or how much you buy! It was free 2 day shipping! So Cute Dress in Geo Aztec (T-shirt attached a nice skirt that's royal blue and neon coral) and Spotty Blue Dress
Martinique Shorty in Dazzling Blue (It's a tad granny although the mesh is see-though!)
V Neck Hi Lo Top in Bright Spot
Smooth & Chic T-Shirt Bra

damagedmassacre

Absolutely Torrid!
Hi ladies I'm from Australia and will be travelling to the US later this year (briefly LA [probably no time for shopping], San Fran, Seattle, Chicago and most of the time will be NYC) I was just wondering if anyone can recommend good, plus sized (I'm guessing US18-20) shops (with an actual store, not just online), with affordable clothes to suit a mid-20something?? Thanks!!

Goat Goat Etc.

Found a nice op-ed on plus size shapewear. They mentioned a brand called hookedup, where your bra hooks up to the shapewear and keeps it from rolling down! I love this idea!

The article: http://plussize.about.com/od/plussizeresources/fl/My-Favorite-Pieces-Of-Plus-Size-Shapewear.htm
HookedUp

cosmomedown

Okay i worked at Torrid for a few months n i tell you from the bottom of my Hills the clothes look horrible for the shorter women (Muah) or the average height any size under 14 just dnt fit right. Soory i will never shop there again. you can shop at just about any store and find plus size clothing

Latest posts