Polar Opposite's = A Hot Contrast (2nd ElectroFlash)

hr44

Okay... yea the titles are dorky but... that's how I do!!! WOO HOOOO!

So I did these colors just to show color pay-off is just as good with these two.

Eyes:
UDPP
Polar Opposite (both)
Hot Contrast (both)
Awash e/s
Boot Black
Phone Number kohl
Zoom Lash

Cheeks:
Love Thing

Lips:
Love-In lacquer
Get Rich Quick d/g

On to the pics!
IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

And after 6 hours of application (nap included) - still looks fresh!
IMG_3894.jpg

Personally I like this look but the Sea&Sky/Odd Couple is my favorite combo. I am a color freak!

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!​

hr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I love those colors on you! I can't wait to start playing with my hot contrast!

Do play, it was more fun than I expected. I wasn't sure how the marble portion would pay off in the look...for both polar opposite and hot contrast ... but I ended up really liking it.

Do post up your look w/ Hot Contrast! Would love to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
sooo pretty!! love it!! after seeing your other fotd i want to get odd couple too now. lol.

You should!!!! It's a fun set. I think I may use both portions in a look also using the Pink from pink split.
I really like odd couple because it can work with warm and cool colors easily!

Thank you ladies for the comps!!!!Can't wait to get a chance to play with my other MES's... but that will have to wait till after this coming Friday.

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr44
You should!!!! It's a fun set. I think I may use both portions in a look also using the Pink from pink split.
I really like odd couple because it can work with warm and cool colors easily!

Thank you ladies for the comps!!!!Can't wait to get a chance to play with my other MES's... but that will have to wait till after this coming Friday.

Can't wait to see that look!! I love the purple in odd couple it's sooo pretty!! Definately that is a plus bein able to use them with both color families. Im so getting it next time i go to the mall. lol.

btw a lil advice im going to a baby shower today but i dont know what color sari to wear. lol. i know it's off topic but the fiance isn't being too helpful by saying surprise me. lol.

hr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
Can't wait to see that look!! I love the purple in odd couple it's sooo pretty!! Definately that is a plus bein able to use them with both color families. Im so getting it next time i go to the mall. lol.

btw a lil advice im going to a baby shower today but i dont know what color sari to wear. lol. i know it's off topic but the fiance isn't being too helpful by saying surprise me. lol.

Haaa haaa. Typical. Hhmmm the best thing about summer is u can pull off any colors! I just don't like neutrals during this time.
Oohh with your new hair if you did something warm (like orange-peach-even a soft pink) that would look super pretty and soft, perfect for a baby shower. Or something with yellow in it. Go with a light or vibrant shade. Nothing dark.

Glad to be of service with your soon purchase of Odd couple.:) I'll do the new look maybe tomorrow, hopefully or it won't be till Friday.

Have fun at the baby shower!