Polar Opposite's = A Hot Contrast (2nd ElectroFlash)

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr44
Haaa haaa. Typical. Hhmmm the best thing about summer is u can pull off any colors! I just don't like neutrals during this time.
Oohh with your new hair if you did something warm (like orange-peach-even a soft pink) that would look super pretty and soft, perfect for a baby shower. Or something with yellow in it. Go with a light or vibrant shade. Nothing dark.

Glad to be of service with your soon purchase of Odd couple.:) I'll do the new look maybe tomorrow, hopefully or it won't be till Friday.

Have fun at the baby shower!

So i wore a pink sari with blue border to the shower. The fiance said he wanted me to wear pink after i bothered him for a bit. lollll. i need to get more sari's that are in that color range. lol. I've got like bright pink or bright orange but no soft tones of the color. lol. i've got a peach sari but i need to get a blouse made for it. The baby shower was so much fun!! So many little ones!! One was only a month and ten days old...SO CUTE!!!

YAY!! i can't wait to see it!! Im using polar opposites a lot since i got it. seems like silver is my new thing. lol. i can't wait to do a silver and purple look once i get odd couple. so sad lol..im already thinking up looks and i dont even have the shadow yet. lol.

hr44

Thanks Ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
So i wore a pink sari with blue border to the shower. The fiance said he wanted me to wear pink after i bothered him for a bit. lollll. i need to get more sari's that are in that color range. lol. I've got like bright pink or bright orange but no soft tones of the color. lol. i've got a peach sari but i need to get a blouse made for it. The baby shower was so much fun!! So many little ones!! One was only a month and ten days old...SO CUTE!!!

YAY!! i can't wait to see it!! Im using polar opposites a lot since i got it. seems like silver is my new thing. lol. i can't wait to do a silver and purple look once i get odd couple. so sad lol..im already thinking up looks and i dont even have the shadow yet. lol.

I love lil ones!!!!! Aww yea for wearing pink and yes, lol, persistence is key!
winks.gif
. Now you have to get Odd Couple and do the purple/silver look because I want to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersday
i love how outrageous yet totally wearable the hot contrast duo is. you look fantastic wearing it!!!

It is outrageous! I totally passed on this shade first time around and then came back for it! I was set to make this work without it going over the top. =)

lizardprincesa

You are a stunning Natural beauty! Your makeup looks amazing!
Thanks for posting your photos, as I am getting really impatient,
awaiting Hot Contrast & another, &
seeing how you've used them is so Inspiring.
What a beautiful smile.
smiles.gif
You're lovely!

xCherylFaithxx

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Thanks Ladies!

I love lil ones!!!!! Aww yea for wearing pink and yes, lol, persistence is key!
winks.gif
. Now you have to get Odd Couple and do the purple/silver look because I want to see it!

I know right!! Actually i normally dont have to bother him much i think he was just a little busy with the family yest. LOL!! Definately will do as soon as i get it! I've already got the list of products i'll need to use in my head. lolllll!! talk about an addiction right??!! haha!

hr44

Thanksssss guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
You are a stunning Natural beauty! Your makeup looks amazing!
Thanks for posting your photos, as I am getting really impatient,
awaiting Hot Contrast & another, &
seeing how you've used them is so Inspiring.
What a beautiful smile.
smiles.gif
You're lovely!

xCherylFaithxx

Aww thank you so much. I hope you have fun playing with the shades once come in for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
I know right!! Actually i normally dont have to bother him much i think he was just a little busy with the family yest. LOL!! Definately will do as soon as i get it! I've already got the list of products i'll need to use in my head. lolllll!! talk about an addiction right??!! haha!

Addiction...ppssshh... nah... just another love. =)

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Thanksssss guys!!!

Addiction...ppssshh... nah... just another love. =)

an answer my fiance will never accept
tong.gif
haha!! i agree though makeup has got to be my second love. it's so much fun and you can be so creative with it.