POLL: I must be the only one alive to really dislike this celeb....

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
John Mayer looks dead.

Yeah, definitely. Since he started dating Jessica Simpson. Must be some kind of scary undead pact with the devil.

Hawkeye

Quote:
Yeah, definitely. Since he started dating Jessica Simpson. Must be some kind of scary undead pact with the devil.

OK that made me laugh so hard! LOL

Shimmer

she does when she's away from the paps
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I HATE YOU!!!!

sike, i knew exactly what you were gonna say. frankly i've wanted to marry him since i was 12 years old, so I'm just a tad bit biased.

Sanne

I hate Sarah Michelle gellar, she's fake imo. I hate the way she acts, and I think she's totally unattractive.

circusflavouredgum

So many choices!

Ok so here's my list. I don't dislike anyone personally but let's say I don't get why they're popular.

* Fergie-I do not like her voice, her look scares me. I remember hearing BEP years ago, without her and they sounded alright. I guess they added her to play the "Sexy chick" role and it did help them sell more records but I don't find her talented.

*Madonna- has been full of herself for the last 20 odd years and has an awful voice IMO

* Britney Spears- an horrible mess, never liked her voice either..felt like she was pimped out by her family to appeal to old perves...and should just hide out for a looong time till she gets it together.

* Gwen Stefani- sounds like a goat to me, I had friends dressing like that in the early 80's so I don't find her very original. Also had a brief encounter with when I was working on Robertson and found her unpleasant.

* Courtney Love-Used to work next door to her, found her the most irritating attention whore ever. Vile personality..was (alledgedly) heard to make racist remarks at a gig. HAs some weird self esteem issues and is addicted to plastic surgery.

*Christina Aguilera - booooring look and sound

*J-Lo- Nothing more annoying than someone who seems ignorant but thinks they are the greatest thing ever and everyone else is beneath them.

Also Paris, Lindsay, Jessica Ashley Simpson, Tara Reid...I just get bored of people who don't do anything except go out and get photographed (and drunk drive in Paris's case)

Now the fellas

*Hugh Grant- hurts me that he is what people think of when they think of British men!

*Robbie Williams- yucky and terrible songs

*Donald Trump- obnoxious creep and I hate his nasty hair! PS: Men, if you're losing your hair..just shave it off and embrace your baldness! You're not fooling anyone!

*Tom Cruise and John Travolta- I find religious/cult extremists frightening

*P. Diddy- Arrogant wanker, the male J-Lo

*Jonathan Rhys Meyers- I've hated his stupid pouting since "Bend it Like Beckham"

*Orlando Bloom- He's always greasy and girly to me. Just don't get his appeal.

That's all I can think of but there are so many people who are really popular who's talents I cannot appreciate!

Also http://www.dvbstyle.com/vbtv/index.html are some videos of Victoria Beckham...watch the 3rd one. I find her laugh really cute, something about her seems pretty down to earth.