Poll:Wedges

Jessica

IMO I think that a women's feet are to be accented by "delicate" and feminine shaped shoe that so not draw too much attention away from the foot itself. The heel should be thin and well-defined. Not these brick-for-heels stuck on the end of a two by four.
Wedges to me just appear too chunky and "weigh" down a women's foot.

Just my opinion though. The right wedge, maybe.

mac_obsession

my friend just today bought a pair of the CUTEST Coach blue strappy wedges...They are so adorable and very sexy at the same time.

I agree with you Jessica it does take the "right" pair of wedges
greengrin.gif

singinmys0ng

Quote:
The right wedge, maybe.

yea, I def. agree with that! There are some out there that look like something the spice girls would wear lol

misslexa

i like both... it depends on the look you are going for... generally speaking i find heels "sexier" and wedges "cuter"... but of course there are always exceptions...

for example, its not sexy if you are wearing hot hot heels, but cant walk in them cuz they hurt your feet too damn much!!!

joey_zane

I love wedges and platforms best as I have real problems in heels
oh.gif
ops:

I'm keeping an eye out for a nice cork pair of wedges for the summer at the mo...

melozburngr

I'm a stiletto girl all the way- wedges feel too clunky, and I'm not really fond of how they look either... I'm one of those fashion over function people
winks.gif
For instance: 1 pair of tennies... about a zillion pairs of stilletos.
smiles.gif
greengrin.gif

I dunno- after you bartend in stilletos a coupla years, you can pretty much do anything in 'em.. I can even run :p

singinmys0ng

Quote:
what are wedges? does anyone have a pic?

http://akamai-lq.bizrate.com/resize?...&mid=43054

theres some..they have a heal but with no space in between i guess is how you would explain it!lol

Quote:
I'm a stiletto girl all the way- wedges feel too clunky, and I'm not really fond of how they look either... I'm one of those fashion over function people For instance: 1 pair of tennies... about a zillion pairs of stilletos.

I dunno- after you bartend in stilletos a coupla years, you can pretty much do anything in 'em.. I can even run

omg i adore you..i wish i could wear stillotes like that. I try so hard to take the pain but after a while it really wears out on ya..whats the secret? lol

melozburngr

Quote:

omg i adore you..i wish i could wear stillotes like that. I try so hard to take the pain but after a while it really wears out on ya..whats the secret? lol

lol thanks!
smiles.gif

I dunno, I've just worn them so long that I've gotten used to it.. they don't really hurt anymore... unless I'm power shopping :p (I still wear em shopping tho) They're just so cute with everything, even jeans! I probably SHOULDN't wear em, I have terrible feet (I've even had surgery and still have a screw in my foot) <----thats not related to the shoes, tho
smiles.gif

My friend Jacquie teases me all the time (shes all about comfort).

aeni

It's been 20-30 years. It's time for a comeback. Next, fish in the platform.

Miss_MAC

Steve-Madden-shoes-Kalliee-(White)-010403.jpg

Steve-Madden-shoes-Kalliee-(White)-010405.jpg

i bought a pair of these steve maddens....they arent as chunky as most wedges...much more feminine...i love them to death!!

mj

i'm freakishly tall already. the wedge shoe is not my friend. even though i do own a pair of super adorable white canvas ones....<3