Poll:Wedges

elan

^ Psssh, how tall are you? Tall is awesome
greengrin.gif

I really love long, flowy skirts with wedges. Stilettos are more my thing, but I've developed a soft spot for wedges this spring!

mj

Quote:
Originally Posted by élan
^ Psssh, how tall are you? Tall is awesome
greengrin.gif

I really love long, flowy skirts with wedges. Stilettos are more my thing, but I've developed a soft spot for wedges this spring!

i'm 5'9", almost 5'10". which isn't soooo tall, but there arent many tall girls or guys where i live. and cute wedges make me over 6 foot.

user4

i love wedges, they are really comfy but i dont like the ones that are way too chunky. as long as they still look somewhat slick i love!

kimmy

i will say that during a show, i much prefer wedges over heels :] because they're just more comfortable when your walking up and down, up and down constantly for two hours haha.

Incus

I hate wedges. I dont know why exactly. But they are just not for me. If i had the choice, I'd wear heels!

ballerino

I HATE WEDGES! GRR They are so unhot....though im a male so i wouldnt know what itd be like to walk in them but boohoo to those who like them cos nothing beats a hot stiletto heel! They looks so hot on anyone...sept guys...eww rank. :|

OldSoulsBody

I agree with alot of you...it has to be the "right" wedge. IMO, the "right" wedge is a delicate one- one that actually has a good amount of lift. I hate those chunky, platform wedges where the foot is actually flat. Those are too bulky and unflattering. A good wedge should feel and look like a heel and have nice straps to it.

But that's just my humble opinion.