Poor, Poor, Mr. Rbella

rbella

Poor Mr. Rbella.
We start a fanclub for him on Facebook, get him so excited because he has new friends. And then we all drop him like a bad habit.

It was so sad, watching him post discussion topics in the group forum and no one would respond. Except Jenna, thank you. He seems back to his sad, little pathetic self running to the computer every few minutes to see if anyone has responded. How could you girls do it to him? HOW COULD YOU???

Adina, Samantha, Jeannette, Moxy, Hannah, Karin, TISH???????? So sad. So Sad indeed.

Signed (sadly),
Mrs. Rbella

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Poor Mr. Rbella.
We start a fanclub for him on Facebook, get him so excited because he has new friends. And then we all drop him like a bad habit.

It was so sad, watching him post discussion topics in the group forum and no one would respond. Except Jenna, thank you. He seems back to his sad, little pathetic self running to the computer every few minutes to see if anyone has responded. How could you girls do it to him? HOW COULD YOU???

Adina, Samantha, Jeannette, Moxy, Hannah, Karin, TISH???????? So sad. So Sad indeed.

Signed (sadly),
Mrs. Rbella

amazed.gif
*off to mr. rbellas fanclub now*! I am so sorry!
crybaby.gif

rbella

It's ok, Jeannette. We all get busy. He needs your love, though. He is a sad little soul without his attention. And, I can't be here all the time to give it to him. I need surrogates such as yourself to love him and nurture him along in life....

Moxy

OMG Danelle we're so sorry
blush-anim-cl.gif
It's just that we have our own Mr. Moxy's and all others too
lol.gif
Actually I have several Mr. Moxy's which takes so much time
lol.gif

Off to post some words for Mr. Rbella!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
It's ok, Jeannette. We all get busy. He needs your love, though. He is a sad little soul without his attention. And, I can't be here all the time to give it to him. I need surrogates such as yourself to love him and nurture him along in life....

I will put the link to his fanclub in my favourites toolbar now so that I don't forget to go to the group everyday from now on.
yes.gif

He does deserve our love because he is so sweet to you!
sigh.gif

Quote:
Thanks, Jeannette!! I love you. He will be so damn excited!! You're awesome!!

blush-anim-cl.gif
Love you too!
heart.gif

Moxy

Danelle we started a cheer leading squad for Mr. Rbella now in his fanclub
greengrin.gif
We're working on the choreography - will the Big Foot dance do? Or does it have to be sexier?
winks.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Danelle we started a cheer leading squad for Mr. Rbella now in his fanclub
greengrin.gif
We're working on the choreography - will the Big Foot dance do? Or does it have to be sexier?
winks.gif

I think the big foot dance is perfect because all the wiggling will cause this:
team_boobs.gif

rbella

Ya'll are awesome. I totally understad, Moxy. Mr. Rbella is just a bit more needy than most. He is very sweet and needs your love. He NEEDS it damnit!!

J/K. I think the cheerleading thing is hilarious!! that is awesome!!

rbella

Off to babysit my nephew. When Robert gets up he will no doubt check his facebook before he has even fully awaken and be so excited. Thanks, guys. ya'll are the best!!

Last night I came home and he had this sad little face and said to me "why didn't you respond to my discussion in my fan club?" I said "what are you talking about?" He said "the hype was dying so I thought I'd give a little kick start, so I started a discussion about my favorite color. No one answered, so I answered. Then, finally Jenn said something to me, but that is it. Not even my wife." OMG!! It was so cute and sweet. I start laughing and gave him a big hug. He is such a big teddy bear.

jenntoz

Aw, that sucks. I've been peeking in every day but I've been a little down the last few days so I haven't really been very chatty, now I feel bad
ssad.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
Aw, that sucks. I've been peeking in every day but I've been a little down the last few days so I haven't really been very chatty, now I feel bad
ssad.gif

th_cheerup.gif

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
*wants to join the fanclub*

Are you on Facebook? If you are come join!

CantAffordMAC

Awww mr. Rbella...
ssad.gif
I briefly joined, but had to attend to Mr. CantAffordMACs needs. I will return someday. I really hate facebook
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts