Porcelain Beauties: Highlighters/ Products to give you that "GLOW"

lindas1983

I'm loving guerlains meteorities in mystic right now, can be a bit on the shimmery side but i like that.

Kragey

I'm usually not in to highlighting products or shimmer, but the Wet n' Wild MegaGlo powder in Catwalk Pink makes a perfect highlighter and "blush topper." It has very faint shimmer and gives my cheeks a lovely glow, and for $4 at the drugstore, it's an absolute steal! The only problem I have is that the jar is a bitch to open the first time you try; I had to get one of my friends to pull it off for me.

Dar

Im nc15 in mac and i love prestige skin loving mineral highlighter in pure shimmer for a lovely glow on my cheeks i know the name says shimmer but ther isnt any glitter in it, i always get compliments when i wear it ! I also love Too Faced snow bunny and Mac By Candlelight.

Bella Mac

I am very "porcelain" or otherwise known as pasty & pale. : ) I really want to try Lightscapade now. It seems a lot of you like it.

gsbn

For a lovely glow I use Perfect Topping MSF, it's slightly pink so I think it gives a more healthy glow rather than "alien"
tong.gif

I also love BB shimmerbricks in Rose and Nectar, but they are pretty pigmented so they work as blush and highlighter in one. Good for the 5 min makeup days!

Cerydwen

Nobody laugh - I like to use Everyday Minerals Aussie Perk Me Up concealer as a highlighter - I bought it as an undereye concealer, but found it too luminescent for that purpose, but it adds a lovely, subtle sheen when used as a highlighter
smiles.gif

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Im nc15 in mac and i love prestige skin loving mineral highlighter in pure shimmer for a lovely glow on my cheeks i know the name says shimmer but ther isnt any glitter in it, i always get compliments when i wear it ! I also love Too Faced snow bunny and Mac By Candlelight.

Yes I too love the Prestige highlighter in Shimmer, its just brilliant, been using mine lots, it just goes with every blush as well. Apparently its very similar to Dior Amber Diamond shimmer powder so I've been told. The prestige has to be my fave highlighter at the mo, my others just aren't getting any use!!lol

I too admit to using my Stila kitten eyeshadow as a highlighter, its lovely
smiles.gif

martiangurll

Okay fellow pale girls, I have found my HG and it is BLonde MSF by MAC. I also like Perfect Topping and Light FLush (Ima NC15-20, depending on how much UV Deprivation I have had lately)

slowdownbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Okay fellow pale girls, I have found my HG and it is BLonde MSF by MAC. I also like Perfect Topping and Light FLush (Ima NC15-20, depending on how much UV Deprivation I have had lately)

They are my favorites too! Shell Pearl by MAC is really pretty on fair skin too :)

In the begging of the summer I bought BeneFits "One Hot Minute" and it's gorgeous! It gives you such a golden glow <3

Bella Mac

Has anyone tried the Stila Rose Gold powder. It looks pretty but I'm wondering how shimmery it is. Shimmer makes my pores look huge!

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Mac
Has anyone tried the Stila Rose Gold powder. It looks pretty but I'm wondering how shimmery it is. Shimmer makes my pores look huge!

Iirc, it was quite shimmery and metallic. Not a good combo for me

Bella Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Iirc, it was quite shimmery and metallic. Not a good combo for me

Eww. Then it's probably not good for me. Thanks!

Honey&LemonGirl

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold has just kicked out Dior's Amber Diamond as my HG highlighter. It's so light and blendable and it just makes you look like you have a healthy sheen & glow to your skin wherever you apply it. LOVES it!!

mystery

I'm NSW15 and I absolutely love MAC MSF in By Candlelight!
It gives the most beautiful sheeny glow, without being a chunky, glittery mess.
I highly recommend this if you can get your hands on it
smiles.gif

Edelmc

Has anybody tried the new mufe liquid highlights? I think they are called uplighters but not sure...