well i have a few..
*WINDOWS! i hate them
*the people who spray perfume on you in the malls
*cement trucks
*chuckie doll
*ice on the ground
*surgery
*death in the family

Okay, well maybe there was more than a few.. wanna see a picture of the roller coaster i went on in Hershey,PA?? i loved it!
http://www.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax...rm-runner32.jpg

it was kind of like the dragster but a little slower and i little bit smaller... it wasnt like 15 seconds either it has a bunch of upside downs and so on... if u ever go to hershey park go on this ride!!

Juneplum

lol.. for me it's ONE thing and ONE thing only...

COCKROACHES!

i HATE them and i am unaplogetically terrified of them.. the easiest way to get me to cry and behave in a most un-lady like manner, is for me to see a cockroach.. ugh.. yuck.. barf..

Cruella

Spiders
Wasps/hornets (regular bees are okay)
Deep water - anyone see the movie "Open Water?" Absolutely freaked me out.

stacey

death. loneliness. if anything ever happened to my two little boys i have no clue what i would do! i think i'd probably go insane or die even.

feebee

pumpkincat i HATE aliens too.... god i thought i was the only one! Seriously, even ET creeps me out a bit... and forget any of these X Files/Discovery Channel UFO type programmes, jaysus *shudders*

Irrational fears aside, i hate flying.
I feel a bit jittery at the airport, but normally calm myself down by getting some MAC in duty free... get a bit nervous sitting at the gate... by the time it comes to boarding theres full on tears (the shame). These continue when the plane is taxiing and preparing to take off and i realise the doors are closed and i cant get off. Once we're up though im ok? I guess its too late to worry at that stage lol!

lillady161

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebee
pumpkincat i HATE aliens too.... god i thought i was the only one! Seriously, even ET creeps me out a bit... and forget any of these X Files/Discovery Channel UFO type programmes, jaysus *shudders*

Irrational fears aside, i hate flying.
I feel a bit jittery at the airport, but normally calm myself down by getting some MAC in duty free... get a bit nervous sitting at the gate... by the time it comes to boarding theres full on tears (the shame). These continue when the plane is taxiing and preparing to take off and i realise the doors are closed and i cant get off. Once we're up though im ok? I guess its too late to worry at that stage lol!

i think since the 9-11 attacks alot of people have been kind of freaked out about flying... i dont blame you! before i get on the plane im a bit jittery to... (mountain dew calms me.. dont ask) but i think of how great the place will be when i get there... like in 6 days im going to Orlando Florida... -packs up loads of MOuntain Dew- so.. try mountain dew i guess... if you dont like pop try the other one.. THink positive!
tong.gif

AlliSwan

Oh I haaaaate flying, too. I have to drug myself before we board because the thought of not being able to get off freaks me out. Also, motion sickness during taxi/takeoff/landing gets to me.

I hate people who feel the need to comment on your job (we had a thread awhile ago about this), making jokes that aren't funny. Like poor delivery drivers, and how people think they're so effin original by asking what the driver brought them for lunch. Same category of hatred: People who repeat their lame jokes when noone laughs the first time. My boyfriend's stepdad is the WORST, he'll actually ask, "Did you hear me? Did you hear my joke? I said, adajbgfaklsgjhbn fagev" (GOUGES OUT EYES WITH A FORK)

kiwicleopatra

I hate Scorpions, Spiders, Snakes, Sharks....

....The letter "S" aparently....

Oh, and waking up one day to learn that Mac has been d/c.

pushhupsindrag

i am deathly afraid of boats and deep open water! i do not go near the ocean and will never ever go on a cruise. and i hate windows, they scare the pee out of me.

ambriel

~ spiders are my number one!
~ needles (weird when I have 30 piercings, but I've never actually watched on being done)
~ losing my eyes / eyesight, or anything medical / accident-wise having to do with eyes (they are my most prized possession and are the windows to the soul)
~ and on a lighter note...never being able to buy any MAC ever again!!! makes one shudder at the thought!
greengrin.gif

Pink_minx

any lil creatures with no legs or too many legs!
Dark ocean water that I cant see through. Who knows what is swimming under you *freaky*!!

Classic Beauty

People grabbing my neck. My legs give out and I seriously nearly fall to the ground. My friends get a kick out of it.
Little creatures that are unpredicable (ex, bees, you dont know which way they are flying).
Heights if I am not secure (ex, flying or looking over a cliff). I love roller coasters though.
getting old
scary mad men with chain saws
driving (I'm 16 and I dont care to have my license)

misslexa

JELLYFISH!!! I am terrified of them

Also, spiders and other creepy crawlies and being home alone (I always have to have all the lights on and some sort of background noise)

mspixieears

Hm, I've been stung by jellyfish in shallow water and not realised till way after!

Spiders, big cockroaches. Cockroaches that can FLY - I go mental if I even see a hint of wings on the bastards.

Long, narrow flights of stairs. I get so dizzy and uncertain on them.

The other day, I finally found something that scares me more than living for a really long time, and that would be waking up to an empty London a la 28 Days Later. God that film scared the crap out of me, and no, not because of the zombies.

On that note, I'm genuinely scared of what would happen to my parents if the world went wild with fear post September 11th. I know it sounds stupid, but when people panic, they get stupid, and the government in our country is doing all it can to make sure the stupid people are scared.

Sorry, I'll stop being serious. I'm really scared that someone will publish some of my writing that once got lost in the mail, even though it was sent by registered post. Someone signed for it and it wasn't me. It was a novel, in poetry form. It happened 2 years ago and haunts me to this day!

kimmy

mosquito hawks.

those things scare the hell out of me :| i didn't used to be afraid of them, because i never really noticed them. but my cousin and i watched the movie "mosquito" one night and the next morning i went to my dad's house and saw a mosquito hawk. if you've ever seen the movie, it's about giant radioactive mosquitoes that kill people [yah i know, stupid, but i was like 5 haha]...and ever since, i've been so afraid of them.

Latest posts