Post what your most terrified of!!

peanut81

worms!!! I freak out bad like jumping up and down and screaming. I used to work at this cafe and i once had to wash lettuce and there was a worm there-and i screamed the hell out of my lungs and my boss had to wash the luttuce-he thought it was soooo funny and everyone else .I used to like playing with worms like earth worms, when i was in primary school-i used to dig them and play. But once i was eating an apple and this worm was sticking its head out-i totally freaked out ever since

valley

I'm with Classic_Beauty on the unsecured heights thing - I love roller coasters but hiking down a cliff on the coast/mountains is scary. Gee maybe I shouldn't live by the Rockies.. and of course.. insects... especially if they make any sort of sound.

What really freaks me is anything to do with doctors and hospitals, IV's, CAT scan and MRI machines.. I've been going through a lot health issues.

Julie

THE Dark- Even though I am not a little kid anymore I am still afraid to be in the dark!
ssad.gif

Deep open water-probably because I can't swim
and of course bugs and insects

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
i am terrified of the rest of the human race evolving into complete idiots while i remain the only competent being left alive.

it seems that this becomes more real everyday.

ROTFLMAO
I agree, Darwin had it so wrong!
greengrin.gif

As Einstein once remarked:
"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

swaly

Public speaking!
Outer-space aliens!
Ebola!
...and bugs!

I know, I know, I should grow up...but I can't help it!

(Edit: I also remembered...razor blades––I used to have nightmares about being slit from top to bottom! Ugh!––and having a bad trip on acid. It happened once and it was the worst experience of my life! Hmm but of course MAC will make any of these things better....)

beyondhope1024

-Dolls, even though I collect them. Some may be pretty but they're just freaky!
-Sharks.
-Worms.
-Not accomplishing my goals in life (going to medical school, becoming a surgeon, finding the man of my dreams, etc.).

Julia Vanhorn

Scorpions... I saw one in a petstore at the mall, and it was huge. I could never sleep knowing someone has a pet scorpion. Also I am terribly afraid of heights, I start to hypervenilate just walking up stairs over 3 stories high.
And lastly and certainly most important, MAC discontinuing their line. That would be enough to kill me.

prppygrl69

i dun like the dark :::bited nails::: and im petrafied of bright blue eyeshadow and bright red lips lol.ima skeered of a lot of thing but the dark number 1

aziajs

I HATE spiders. I was in the shower once and one started falling from the ceiling and I freaked out! I started hallucinating and crying and all I could see was spiders all around me. It took me like 45 to leave the shower. It's such a paralyzing fear.

I also hate enclosed spaces so elevators are terrifying to me. I have had so many mini panic/anxiety attacks from being on elevators.

I am also afraid to cross bridges that go over water. I am not a good swimmer and I also fear that the bridge will go out.

But I do have a question. Why are people afraid of windows? I have never heard of that before. I'm not trying to make light I just don't understand.

bluegrassbabe

Rats... makes me ill to think about them
small yippy dogs, I know it's completely irrational, but they always seem so nervous and crazy. My own dog weighs 73 pounds, he scares all the little guys away for me
smiles.gif

Semi-trucks- I saw a horrible traffic accident outside of my house when I was a kid, I hate being stuck next to them on the expressway

pink__grapefruit

Those trucks that carry all of the cars, and they have them on the top too. I'm always afraid that one would fall off.
Fish, not big fish like Snapper and stuff, but little fish. They gross me out. It was such a pain getting through the shallow end to go snorkling inthe bahamas.
Death in the family
Chuckie Doll (i was forced to watch this when i was 2, then my cousins would scare the crap out of me...)
And fishflies... I know that they won't hurt you,but they are so gross!

sbetsy

Oh I have so many fears!

Serial killers
Collection Agencies
Cancer
HIV
Spiders
Losing a loved one
The knot in my belly button untying and my stomach coming out.