Post Your Beauty Blog Here!

Senoj

Re: Blogs!

Very nice blog! I love your work. I'm going to follow you! I do have a makeup and beauty blog. It's in my signature.

mocha_queen

Re: Blogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddSparkles
Lovely photos!

I'm not sure where your follow button is though?

Thanks!
Its to the left if you scroll down a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
Amazing photos! Very nice blog! What kinda camera you using?

My blog is in my siggy!

Thank you!
smiles.gif

I use a Nikon D 60, pretty basic dslr...but I like it.
Ill be sure to check your blog out.

JustAddSparkles

Re: Beauty Brains Blog

Oh, weird. I'm The Beauty Scientist on YouTube. (but my vids are all down right now...) I had never heard of anyone else taking the scientific perspective before with beauty. Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

BBJay

I love love love checking out other bloggers. There are so many unique perspectives out there. The link to my blog is in my signature. I hope you guys check it out.

Beauty Blog Recommendations !!

Hey, I'm LaaLaa

I've had a beauty blog since late 2008 ... & I have just made the transition from blogger to wordpress so I'm kind of starting my posts from scratch.

But I love reading and finding other beauty blogs, I don't mind where from
as sometimes it's fun to find other products from around the Globe that may not be in the United Kingdom.

So I'd love for you guys to post your blog & some of your favourites in this thread that you think are great to recommend to me.

Are there anymore British girls that I've missed who I don't follow ?

Fill me in fellow addicts...
Who are you? What's your blog? Who do you love?

hello_kitty

Got my first hater...

I just got my first hater on my blog. Got chewed out for "ruining" the beauty industry because I hold a MAC Pro card, and how that makes it harder for other who are "real" makeup artists to get one...

Quite amusing, as if you read my blog enough (posts), you'll see I got mine as a PHOTOGRAPHER, not a makeup artist (and I have since edited my About Me to explain all this since apparently my "How I got a pro card" post wasn't enough). And I got my card through completely legitimate ways, with real publication mastheads and cover model shoots credited to me as the photographer, not fake reference letters like many many many people do for the MUA level cards.

Reading > My hater.

I dunno who it is, but if you came from this site I would say maybe next time you should read a bit more carefully before assuming someone just went about something because they were a cheapskate and wanted a discount, and that I have no professional ties to the beauty industry. I have an in-home studio, and have slathered enough gooey clear gloss on girls and fixed enough bad eyeshadow applications to think I can have a pro card... just because I don't choose to be a makeup artist doesn't make me evil, or a ruiner of the beauty industry, or a cheapskate. MUAs aren't the only ones that make up the beauty industry
winks.gif
And if I was really just a cheapskate, I wouldn't have gotten the 30% discount card...

Dr_Girlfriend

Re: Got my first hater...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty
I just got my first hater on my blog. Got chewed out for "ruining" the beauty industry because I hold a MAC Pro card, and how that makes it harder for other who are "real" makeup artists to get one...

Quite amusing, as if you read my blog enough (posts), you'll see I got mine as a PHOTOGRAPHER, not a makeup artist (and I have since edited my About Me to explain all this since apparently my "How I got a pro card" post wasn't enough). And I got my card through completely legitimate ways, with real publication mastheads and cover model shoots credited to me as the photographer, not fake reference letters like many many many people do for the MUA level cards.

Reading > My hater.

I dunno who it is, but if you came from this site I would say maybe next time you should read a bit more carefully before assuming someone just went about something because they were a cheapskate and wanted a discount, and that I have no professional ties to the beauty industry. I have an in-home studio, and have slathered enough gooey clear gloss on girls and fixed enough bad eyeshadow applications to think I can have a pro card... just because I don't choose to be a makeup artist doesn't make me evil, or a ruiner of the beauty industry, or a cheapskate. MUAs aren't the only ones that make up the beauty industry
winks.gif
And if I was really just a cheapskate, I wouldn't have gotten the 30% discount card...

LOL do you really owe them an explanation??? I don't think so. Gotta love the self righteous out there. They definitely make life more "interesting."

friedargh

I just started mine yesterday! You can find it here - let me know any feedback you guys have
greengrin.gif

Also, how do you guys feel about showing your full face online?

edenamy101

i make beauty vidoes on youtube
i gladly take request for video ideas or tutorials
i mainly do tutorials haul reviews and the odd tag video
please check my videos out and subscribe if you enjoy them
greengrin.gif

eden xx
ps: i only started making videos about a month ago im still getting use to things :p
YouTube - SunsetBeauty15's Channel

Smf16

Hello..I started a blog about a year ago but didn't post much....Now I am trying to be more consistent..,,Please check me out and give me any opinions or suggestions! Its in my sig...

Latest posts