Post Your Beauty Blog Here!

CajunFille'

Hi Everyone! Please take a look at my corner of the beauty blog world. I love working on my blog and I just posted my top 15 MAC blushes of all time w/ swatches. Please click PrettyLittleCajunQueen in my siggie
smiles.gif

Junkie

From Lashes to Lipgloss

I literally JUST started though! lol - so there's only one post so far. I need to build it more a bit and get some photos up. I figured I could use a few collection photos or hauls as fillers for now. Even some FOTDs or "What I'm liking right now" or even reviews.

bellaxo812

I Need Help Picking My Blogger Name!

Hey everyone! So on a few recommendations from some members here, I decided to start my own beauty blog, which is something I've always wanted to do, but Specktra really made me want to go ahead and stop procrastinating. I have been driving myself crazy trying to think of a blogger name, but then a light went off in my head and I thought Why not just ask my Specktra buddies lol

My name is Isabel, and although I know it probably sounds ridiculous, I don't really like to use Bella becuase I'm Isabel, not IsabeLLA. I know my username on here is BELLAxo812, but for my blog I was trying to stay away from that if possible. I'm not shunning the name Bella completely, but I'm just looking into the future, and I know that people will start to refer to me as Bella and noone calls me that.

The only names I have come up with so far are Bella Beauty or Beauty with Isabel, but I feel "Ehh" about both of them. I know there are some bloggers who have incorporated their name into them in a really cute way, like Nessasary Makeup (VaNESSA) and Jo Make Me Blush (Joanna) for example.

I'm just wondering if you guys can throw some ideas my way. I don't hate the name Bella, I just feel like it's not really my name. I know that a lot of you have some awesome ideas and I would really appreciate your help. Thanks so much for taking your time to help me out
smiles.gif

equus18

Re: I Need Help Picking My Blogger Name!

Well, Bel means beautiful. Maybe you can build something around that. I have to think some more about this...

bellaboomboom

Some variant forms of Isabel: Issie, Isa, Belicia.
Maybe use something like that?
Beauty with Belicia?
In Touch with Isa?

GOOD LUCK
th_star.gif

DarkGlamourXO

How would u describe ur makeup/personal style? Try to work that in with ur name like 'Getting Glam With Isabel'. Even ur sigtag 'Imperfection Is Beauty' would be something different to use.

bellaxo812

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGlamourXO
How would u describe ur makeup/personal style? Try to work that in with ur name like 'Getting Glam With Isabel'. Even ur sigtag 'Imperfection Is Beauty' would be something different to use.

I guess my makeup/personal style would be more on the glam side...even when I dress down, it's not really dressed down...I always make sure everything is on point or else I don't feel like myself. 'Getting Glam with Isabel' sounds cute...I'm gonna try and do something around that word too...hmmm

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGlamourXO

I think "Imperfection Is Beauty" sounds wonderful!

m_3

This is my attempt at a blog. It's not only beauty, its pretty anything that comes to mind. I signed up for the tumblr account in May but I just started it today. I just did my first make up related post. yay!

Make up and dirty Converse

sweetkitty

My blog is Productrater!, it's focused primarily around makeup product reviews, but I also post hauls, collections and other beauty related stuff. Check it out if you like.
winks.gif

miss_dre

I love to read beauty blogs!!
I just started my own yesterday! I'm super excited because I have written down a looong list of posts I plan on making, so it will definitely be a frequently updated blog! It would definitely mean a lot to me if all of you lovelies would go and take a look!

Straight Up Glam

Any tips, constructive criticism, or advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

lara

Re: Beauty Blog Recommendations !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaaLaaMonroe
Are there anymore British girls that I've missed who I don't follow ?

Late to reply, but it's nice to find another Brit blogger! I'm down in the colonies myself, but it's so nice to read about non-US products.

Latest posts