Post your Christmas Decorations...

kelly2509t

YAY it's finally that time of the year where we get to decorate our houses with all thinks tacky...and yes I love it
smiles.gif

Currently my tree is looking like this...

SDC13360.jpg

But it's getting decorated tomorrow and I'm excited. I'm such a big kid. This year I am going for a fun multi-coloured look. In other words I'm going to chuck everything I have onto the tree and hope it looks pretty.

So here is where you can post your pictures of all things festive. Post pictures of your tree or share ideas of various christmas themes. I wanna see them all
smiles.gif

I'll post pictures of my trees (Yes trees, I have three to decorate) onces there all done
greengrin.gif

gildedangel

Here is my tree! I live in a dorm and I made it myself, isn't it very college chic? I used 5 wire coat hangers, two garlands, and I decorated (with my bf) with the 7 big glass ornaments.

DSCN2078.jpg

KeishaG14

I live in a VERY small apt with my daughter so we don't have room for much of a tree, but this is a wreath my daughter makes (and sales)...
EmahnisCustomWreathes005-1-1.jpg

LMD84

ah i love looking at the pictures!
smiles.gif
unfortunately we can't have a tree (real or fake) because one of my kitties drags it down and eats it and breaks all the decorations.
nonono.gif

kelly2509t

My dogs love running under my xmas tree, I'm surprised they don't knock it over. No chocolates on my tree this year that's for sure!

Love both of those picture so far!

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ah i love looking at the pictures!
smiles.gif
unfortunately we can't have a tree (real or fake) because one of my kitties drags it down and eats it and breaks all the decorations.
nonono.gif

That is why my family has a 12 foot Christmas tree! Kitty can't pull it down, although she loves to try to eat it and she likes to hide under it!

kelly2509t

12 foot :O. I thought my tree was big, mines half the size of yours! That must be a challenge to decorate?

kelly2509t

Finally I've finished the main tree in my living room, just gotta start doing the tree in my bedroom. Here's the one I've finished
smiles.gif

xmas_tree.jpg

ritchieramone

This is a lovely festive thread!
th_DANCE.gif

We've been really limited in what decorations we can put up this year since we'll be selling our place and moving soon and we don't want to make marks and pin things into the wallpaper and paintwork.

These pictures are a bit crappy since it's very sunny here right now so you can't really see the lights at all but you get the idea!

This is my little tree in the room I use for all my clothes/make-up and other assorted junk. It's only the top half of the tree; the rest is in the loft! My Carlos doll always graces the top of the tree with his Santa suit.
We have some lights and a garland on our bed as well. (Please excuse the super-non-matching terrible cow print cover!)

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
This is a lovely festive thread!
th_DANCE.gif

We've been really limited in what decorations we can put up this year since we'll be selling our place and moving soon and we don't want to make marks and pin things into the wallpaper and paintwork.

These pictures are a bit crappy since it's very sunny here right now so you can't really see the lights at all but you get the idea!

This is my little tree in the room I use for all my clothes/make-up and other assorted junk. It's only the top half of the tree; the rest is in the loft! My Carlos doll always graces the top of the tree with his Santa suit.
We have some lights and a garland on our bed as well. (Please excuse the super-non-matching terrible cow print cover!)

I love your tree! It looks really festive. You can never go wrong with red. The starbucks decorations on the tree are cool. Oh and I am loving the man on top of the tree
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
12 foot :O. I thought my tree was big, mines half the size of yours! That must be a challenge to decorate?

It is a huge pain to decorate! I usually can do it if I have a stool, but my poor 5' 2" mom has a much tougher time! She enlists the help of my father for the top. I will take a picture of it when I go home next week and post it to this thread; it is a stunning tree!

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I will take a picture of it when I go home next week and post it to this thread; it is a stunning tree!

Ditto! I don't know if mine will be stunning though given that my two little brothers (<age 13) were allowed full control of decorating the tree this year. Haha, but it's bound to be cute.

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Finally I've finished the main tree in my living room, just gotta start doing the tree in my bedroom. Here's the one I've finished
smiles.gif

xmas_tree.jpg

Nice tree! Mine is white too I like things that are not so traditional, even though white and other tree colors now days are easier to find.

lilibat

My Steampunk Christmas Tree

That's my kitty girl Aveenia inspecting the tree.

The idea started when we jokingly put my top hat on the new tree.

Some of the lights look like old fashioned lanterns.

Not usually a fan of disembodied gears, in this case I felt they made good ornaments.

Along with gothy ornaments I included compasses, keys...

... victrolas and brass puzzles.

There are also little teapots, swirly bits of wire, clock hands and skeleton keys as icicles. I used clock chain as the garland.

BEA2LS

we just got a tree this weekend, it's close to six feet tall, we bought them from the boy scouts, it is really pretty but is leaning a bit
ssad.gif
so we gotta fix that before we decorate.