Post your Christmas Decorations...

M.A.C.tastic

i feel like a lot of people have white trees now! even my neighbors tree is white! we didn't feel like decorating as much as usual (but we have some great ornaments as I collect most through my travels) so just the tree and over the fireplace....and a few things outside.

1fe37ba1.jpg

16cb5fd5.jpg

Frosty, lol.
257dd466.jpg

and the Grinch..it's really cute the Grinch goes up and down in the chimney haha.
5121b746.jpg

candycane80

i feel like a lot of people have white trees now! even my neighbors tree is white! we didn't feel like decorating as much as usual (but we have some great ornaments as I collect most through my travels) so just the tree and over the fireplace....and a few things outside.

1fe37ba1.jpg

16cb5fd5.jpg

Frosty, lol.
257dd466.jpg

and the Grinch..it's really cute the Grinch goes up and down in the chimney haha.
5121b746.jpg
Love your tree, white is my new fave, I've noticed a lot of people are opting for non traditional trees, we also have a black one which is pretty awesome!

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
wow a black tree sounds awesome! id love to see pics!

I second this! ^

candycane80

Ok so here is my 2nd tree, a black one this year we put it in my son's room so it has toys & dinosaurs on it, last year I had it in our bedrrom w/ pink and silver ornaments. Also a bonus pic of my 4 favorite decorations I have on my white tree!

DSC01425-1.jpg
DSC01451.jpg

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauudd
thankss kelly2509t
smiles.gif

your tree looks very pretty gildedangel!

Thank you! I really love it too!

SuSana

Ok I know it's after Christmas but I lost my camera cord, but here they are now
smiles.gif

DSCN1058.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

And I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of my Nativity scene, ooops.