Post your REAL picture... No makeup, no fancy *bs...

emmy282

Me with no make up at all... Sorry about the hair! (And the sour look!!!)

menomu2.jpg

Tahti

34oafig.jpg

Very minimal makeup.. concealer, translucent powder and a bit of Myth methinks. No blush, gaaaah D:

olddcassettes

so many of you girls are so pretty without all your makeup, honestly, a lot of you i prefer WITHOUT it!

i guess ill run the risk of posting my bareface lolllllll i have nothing on, not even moisturizer, my hairs not even done, i let it air dry after the shower. beeeeeeee gentleeeeeeeeeeee! :|

l_6fbfa4296dd4488180e32ba590bcf5f5.jpg

ForgetRegret

^^ Are you freaking kidding me? You're adorable. ...and I think your hair looks awesome, too. Pretty lady..no risk in posting that, you're beautiful.
smiles.gif

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes
so many of you girls are so pretty without all your makeup, honestly, a lot of you i prefer WITHOUT it!

i guess ill run the risk of posting my bareface lolllllll i have nothing on, not even moisturizer, my hairs not even done, i let it air dry after the shower. beeeeeeee gentleeeeeeeeeeee! :|

l_6fbfa4296dd4488180e32ba590bcf5f5.jpg

You are so gorgeous! Flawless skin...I'm jealous!

olddcassettes

wow, lol thank you! i really wish i had more eyebrows though, i need to put the tweezers down.... tweezing really does get addicting though, am i right?

Dahlia_Rayn

Me fresh out of the shower...you can thank the husband for this unadorned picture...

DSC02243.jpg

BTW, you girls look hot with or without makeup on!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes
wow, lol thank you! i really wish i had more eyebrows though, i need to put the tweezers down.... tweezing really does get addicting though, am i right?

You're absolutely right...you tweeze for the first time, and you look good...you like it...so the next time you think "I'll just get a couple extra strays..."...and before you know it, you're getting them tattooed on your face, cuz tweezing is like a crack addiction.

Laurie

Here is my bare face!! ..

n503944629_1374045_1578064.jpg

Ok.. But really.............

n503944629_582921_4375.jpg

And as a total coincidence, I have on the same jersey in the next pic.. A bit of smudged eyeliner in the next one.. I'd literally just woken up and was waiting on my bf to wake up.. Sooo.. Naturally.. Pictures!

n503944629_593789_9069.jpg

For a school trip - I know it looks like I have on makeup here, but I assure you I don't, I'd just taken a shower!

n528910345_4534086_756.jpg

lol.gif

eskae

If there's one thing I learned from this thread it's that if you own and wear makeup and you're a mac addict, you have GORGEOUS skin!! Honestly you are all so naturally beautiful!

laguayaca

My face back in August
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f183/p...5/index10.html

It got way worse from then bad because of a hormonal inbalance I had

Heres my face now after basically not using foundation for a month and now only using it to conceal because i have no concealer. Drinking lots of water and I also starter using a lotion to remove the acne scars a couple weeks ago!
Im no longer ashamed to be seen without makeup but you still cant see me without brows LOL they are non existant!
1324170.JPG

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie
Here is my bare face!! ..

n503944629_1374045_1578064.jpg

Ok.. But really.............

n503944629_582921_4375.jpg

And as a total coincidence, I have on the same jersey in the next pic.. A bit of smudged eyeliner in the next one.. I'd literally just woken up and was waiting on my bf to wake up.. Sooo.. Naturally.. Pictures!

n503944629_593789_9069.jpg

For a school trip - I know it looks like I have on makeup here, but I assure you I don't, I'd just taken a shower!

n528910345_4534086_756.jpg

lol.gif

Pack up all your MAC and send it to me...you don't need it at all!!!!

Laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Pack up all your MAC and send it to me...you don't need it at all!!!!

Hehehe.. Awww Tishh!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
You are too sweet's the first pic that got you, huh? :p:p ..
lol.gif