Post your REAL picture... No makeup, no fancy *bs...

Laurie

^^ Like you should talk! I think you are beautiful and I adore all your FOTD's and I crushed on you even more when I saw your post in this thread!!

NANA

You ladies look lovely even without any makeup on! You guys have motivated me to search for a picture with no makeup. It was hard but I did find one from my trip to Puerto Rico about 2 years ago. I only have on sunscreen and filled in my brows a bit. Gosh, I miss my long hair
cry.gif

pr.jpg

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinglessbird
2uepaon.png

Clearly tired... lol

o_0

You seem to have mascara and liner on girl, that's cheating
lol.gif

Plus, we can't see the half of your face!
th_LMAO.gif

VintageAqua

So I'm still trying to get my face back to normal after I was burned a few months ago (cooking with oil) and then the healing cream gave me bad acne.

039.jpg

aziajs

I am cheating. My brows are done. I do have on lipgloss and I think I have on foundation. It still looks pretty naked, though.

4827_110441498816_507693816_1884695.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I have always wondered about the pic you used. I clicked your blog ages ago from the MUA who did Rihanna's make up to your 2 part videos for tending to eyebrows and you're gorgeous. If it wasn't fot your vids, I'd be messing up after my threading gets done and you taught me how to get it right when I was flucking it all up. Many thank yous and it's nice to see who was my teacher. XD

LOL....the pic I used for my last avatar? That was Kim Kardashian. I just really liked that pic. I always switch up my avatar. Sometimes it's a pic of me, sometimes it's a pic of someone else.

Thank you! And thank you for checking out the blog! I'm so glad it was helpful.

krijsten

Ahh..

photo812.jpg

photo512.jpg

photo601b.jpg

I remember the day of that second picture. I looked at my face and felt so weird.. NO MASCARA.

ShesNoGhost

This is me without any make-up. I had just scrubbed it all off and slathered my face up with moisturizer. I'm suffering from a bit of spaz face in this photo.

IMG00001.jpg

widdershins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesNoGhost
This is me without any make-up. I had just scrubbed it all off and slathered my face up with moisturizer. I'm suffering from a bit of spaz face in this photo.

IMG00001.jpg

You are so pretty! You don't need makeup at all. And I LOVE your quote from the Mighty Boosh. Haha I looooved that episode.

Boasorte

Is Krisjen eating cerel out of measuring cup?!?! LOL I eat mine out of a cup
smiles.gif

100% no makeup this was before I even started weaing it, anyway...
I put this pic around 2008, I was 18
4lrqfn.jpg