pride eyes, bitches.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by antirazor
greengrin.gif
yes'm it is! I wash my hair and go to sleep and i wake up this way. I have to clip back my bangs to straighten them out, because they curl up too.

Geez! Lucky you!! :woohoo:

hotpink1326

Loving the rainbow eyes! They are just so much fun & look HOT on you!!! Hope you had a blast at the parade! I love going to the local "Pride-fests"
smiles.gif

BlahWah

You have such an eye for colour and placement (no pun intended.. well, maybe.. =P). Your looks are always an inspiration and this is no exception! Love the lipcolour too - now I've gotta hunt down Standing Ovation!

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
love love!
how come your e/s look so sparkly???

I really packed it on! and the only matte e/s i used alone was passionate. electric eel and violet trance are matte, but i put them over bang on blue and fertile, which are both sparkly.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
You have such an eye for colour and placement (no pun intended.. well, maybe.. =P). Your looks are always an inspiration and this is no exception! Love the lipcolour too - now I've gotta hunt down Standing Ovation!

I am really flattered! thank you very much. :3

standing ovation just came out with danse, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. good luck!

and thank you everyone for your compliments. I appreciate them very much!

flowerhead

That's fab! I'm going to Brighton gay pride tomorrow, i shall be wearing a skirt with rainbow tights, and maybe some rainbow eyeshadow now!
greengrin.gif

antirazor

thanks everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saritalaa
"don't go to hell" haha

XD

yeah. as explanation for everyone else. we got protested. that was one of the signs they were holding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
That's fab! I'm going to Brighton gay pride tomorrow, i shall be wearing a skirt with rainbow tights, and maybe some rainbow eyeshadow now!
greengrin.gif

you should do it! I was really intimidated to start but it's a super-fun look.