pride eyes, bitches.

soleil1109

Awww... CSUSM, my alma mater!

Great look. You did such a great job. I wish I had half your skills. I also wish I could have been there to walk with you guys. I know the LBGTA was out in full force and more power to them. Met some of my favorite people at that school. Peace & Love.

RoseMe

How pretty! I was at the parade too but surely did not have such cool make-up on!
smiles.gif

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil1109
Awww... CSUSM, my alma mater!

Great look. You did such a great job. I wish I had half your skills. I also wish I could have been there to walk with you guys. I know the LBGTA was out in full force and more power to them. Met some of my favorite people at that school. Peace & Love.

awh, shucks. thank you so much.
greengrin.gif

when did you graduate? I actually don't go to the school. :x but my friend Bryce does and he asked me to come out and march.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
How pretty! I was at the parade too but surely did not have such cool make-up on!
smiles.gif

hooray! were you marching with someone or spectator-ing?

RoseMe

I live in hillcrest!!! So I just walked over to 6th ave and watch all the fun!!!
greengrin.gif
If you also live in San Diego we should organize a fun SD specktra get-together!

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
I live in hillcrest!!! So I just walked over to 6th ave and watch all the fun!!!
greengrin.gif
If you also live in San Diego we should organize a fun SD specktra get-together!

o: you are so lucky! I love Hillcrest. excellent thrift stores. I live 45 minutes to an hour north depending on the traffic.

a specktra's night out in san diego would surely be fabulous!

RoseMe

I am definitely in if you are interested! I am a make-up beginner so I can also learn a lot from you when shopping for colors. I was wanting to go to Mission Valley Mall to pick up some NYX shadows and go to the Mac pro store in Fashion Valley (they are like 5 minutes away from each other). If you or any other San Diegen are interested in going with me please email me at [email protected]!

soleil1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by antirazor
awh, shucks. thank you so much.
greengrin.gif

when did you graduate? I actually don't go to the school. :x but my friend Bryce does and he asked me to come out and march.

I graduated last year... Class of 06!!! Woohoo! Feels like eons ago, though. I secretly wish I'd had gone to SDSU, but what's done is done. Glad to see CSU"StairMaster" was able to allow you to show off your talents while walking for a great cause. Have a great day!