Prince William, VA CCO (Potomac Mills)

they had 1-2 brush sets in bags. i didn't see any others

sorry i didn't pay much attention, i was overwhelmed trying not to buy more..

xoshopaholicxo

I went sunday & they had quite a bit. I went in not expecting too much. But wow
shockt.gif
. I got 2 pigments, Melon & Helium & Spaced Out Blush! I'm going back tonight so I'll try to remember what they have.

l1onqueen

I went yesterday and got sharkskin shadestick, jewelmarine, and kitschmas piment, pucker tendertone lip balm and a mineralize E/S, they also had all of the holiday collections, brush kits, lip kits, everything, brow shading kits, mac totes ,and some smaller train cases (they were silver, not sure what collection they were from) I wasn't expecting much but was pleased, its close by so I will be frequenting for hard to find, and LE's that I missed out on!

i went this afternoon and they had a lot more items than before (although i haven't been there in awhile). i picked up rose blanc and tete-a-tint, but they also had blanc type, fertile, cranberry, clare de lune, firespot, seedling, pen 'n' pink, this light cornflower blue color (hah im horrible with remembering names) and a few others. they also had earthly riches mes, and the other mes with blue and silver (again -_-), and the smokey eyes palette from the 2007 holiday collection. they had verve-acious ipp from fafi, a couple balloonacy powders, MSF in light flush, loose beauty powders, i think it was a bronzer from neo sci fi (i couldn't find the spaced out blush!) they had around 10 pigments..i remember seeing pastoral, provence, and entremauve. i also saw all the previously released tendertones, and they also had the strobe tlc sticks, strobe cream, lots of lipsticks and lipglasses, foundations and concealers, nail polish, brush sets, holiday lip sets, a few paintpots... it was heaven
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
omg where were the paintpots everytime i go I only see like 10+ fluidlines!? TIA

they were on the shelves against the wall (behind the display that has the fluidlines), on the right side (the left has all the foundations). i remember seeing only three: moss scape, indianwood, and the other shade i cannot remember. ask the sales associates as well if they still cant be found =)

NicksWifey

Thank you so much for posting this! Honestly, I had forgotten all about Potomac Mills mall!!! I never even knew they had a CCO, it's been freaking years since I last went there. Now I have a reason to go there since it's closer to me than Leesburg CCO anyway.

missdiorable

TIME OUT!

lol, i didn't know that potomac mills had a CCO. what is it by, i swear everytime i come back from school the whole mall is changed it around and re-named.

xoshopaholicxo

^lol I didn't know for awhile either. Its across from marshalls, right beside the t*mobile (beside JC Pennys) Hope that helps:]

Miz Pina

Stopped in last Sunday and have to say I much prefer the Leesburg outlet. This one is 1/2 the size and 1/3 of the selection. I thought it would be much better but there is still quite a bit of MAC to be found there.

I don't think I'm adding much to the previous lists but this is what I remember:

Fluidlines
-Jadeye
-1 other similar blue?
-Blitz & Glitz
-Blacktrack
-Nightfish
-2 purples?

2-3 Shadesticks, 4-5 lip pencils

Holiday 2007 sets - pencils, lipsticks, brushes, smokey eyes
Holiday 2006 lip compact & l/s sets

Several l/s - I remember looking at Ladybug
Lots of l/g - Neo Sci Fi, 1 couture 2006 & 2 couture 2007
Mattenes
some l/g sets

2 Highlighters (with the circles?)
Fafi Blush
Few other blushes & powders

Pigments are out on the shelf now
-Kitschmas
-Steel Blue
-Pastorale
& maybe 2-3 more

2 all over gloss

Eye Shadows
-Firespot
-Claire de lune
-Felt Blue
-Pen n Pink
-Copperplate
-Flourishing
-Seedling
-Rite of Spring
& a couple more. I think there was a black/brown I tried but can't remember the name.

Green brush set
Blue brush set

Handfull of full size brushes in jar on the counter

strobe lights, 5-6 tendertones, wipes, remover, etc.

Brown mu bags
Lilac mu Bags
Medium mu Totes

Took home: Bazaarish l/g & Flashtrack e/s

xoshopaholicxo

Thanks. I decided to go (since it's really close to my house) & it was naked space. They did get some new pigments in: tea time, circa plum, Provence (?), jardin aires, gilded green & the others mentioned above. eye shadows: in living pink, silver ring, dazzlelight, slip pink. they only had a couple of each, so they didn't have a tester out.

Flaminbird

I just came back from here and I am severely disappointed. They had about half the stuff they had when I was there 2 months ago. Hardly any blushes, no paint pots, mainly matte eyeshadows and not much to speak of. They had one silver ring left which I bought . They had a few that werent on display and glad I looked through them...the silver ring was way in the back in with a line with a another one...I cant remember the names because most were unfamiliar to me. The girl working there is the same one that was there 2 months ago when I went and had no customer service skills at all. She was wearing totally matte black e/s back then and was the same today....no brow color..just black. A lady that was in there asked her where the mac eyeliners were and she didnt utter a word....just showed her where they were. I later asked if there were any paint pots and she just shook her head.

Anyway Leesburg has a lot more so I'll be going back there in a couple weeks. I ended up only buying a glitter liner and the silver ring e/s

From what others had listed this is what I remember being there today

-Claire de lune
-Felt Blue
-Pen n Pink
-Copperplate
-Flourishing
-Seedling
-Rite of Spring
- Fountainbleu
-Lavender Sky
-Light Ray
-Falling Star
- Purple Shower
- Dazzlelight

xoshopaholicxo

finally got some new things:
colourforms palettes & brush sets
perky, rollickin, mosscape, & greenstroke pp
steel blue, jardin aires, tea time, all colourform pigments but royal flush
a few blushcremes
xrocks blush
fafi eyes 2 quad

Care

I stopped here a few days ago wasn't impressed
ssad.gif

i picked up a few e/s, Mink Pink, Da Bling, Shore leave, and Dazzlelight.

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
I stopped here a few days ago wasn't impressed
ssad.gif

i picked up a few e/s, Mink Pink, Da Bling, Shore leave, and Dazzlelight.

yeah i usually stop by once a week since it's so close. & they just received this shipment a couple days ago. I was actually impressed b/c they haven't had anything for a few months now.

xoshopaholicxo

went today & they had 4 colourforms rich metal highlighters, snowgirl, pink grapefruit, bonus beat lipglasses, all 4 l/s from neo sci fi, both fafi quads & all the things mentioned in above posts.

Elune

Went yesterday and spent about an hour looking at some stuff. I remember the following:

PaintPots- Rollickin, Perky, Moss Scape, Greenstroke

Pigments- Steel Blue, Jardin Aires, Tea Time, Kitchsmas, Pastorale, Gilded Green, and some others.

Pallettes- Fafi Eyes 1 and 2, Colourform (Cool and Warm)

Brush Sets- Don't know exactly what collections they were from, but I think they have about three.

Brushes- Not very good selection in this store. They have those big powder brushes and body brushes, but they are not the standard brushes that you can find in MAC stores. No eye brushes here.

Fluidlines- The only ones I remember was blacktrack and jadeye, but there were a couple more, unless they're dupes of these two

Shadestick- They have about 10, but the ones I particularly remember is Sea Me (I think I've read somewhere that a lot has been looking for this), MangoMix, Lucky Jade, Beiging

Foundations - I think they have a good color selection for foundations if you use Studio Stick. I've been to a couple of CCOs and most of the foundations that they carry are for the medium tan to dark, and not much for the lighter skin tones. This store though has a good number of Studio Stick in the lighter shades, but only for the Studio Stick.

Eyeshadow- mostly mattes and I believe most of the names posted above.

I also asked when they have new shipment and the lady mentioned that they have it every 18th of the month. However, they are not expecting any more shipments until next year. Hope this helps somewhat
smiles.gif