Prince William, VA CCO (Potomac Mills)

MissResha

i went in there last weekend and bought a few lipsticks, a fafi palette and some lipglass. a couple of piggies too.

i was kinda pissed they didnt have Fix+. i asked them if they had it and they didnt even know what the hell i was talking about.

losers.

Reslnt1

went today and got the

positive charge richmetal

pink grapefruit l/g

3n l/g
pen n pink & signed and sealed e/s

i'll always prefer leesburg over this one

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reslnt1
went today and got the

positive charge richmetal

pink grapefruit l/g

3n l/g
pen n pink & signed and sealed e/s

i'll always prefer leesburg over this one

You're right. Leesburg definitely has a lot more selections. I went here yesterday too b/c my mom wants to get a new l/s. Leesburg is about 30 miles away from where I am while Potomac Mills is only about 15 miles. Actually went to the Leesburg one last Saturday too. I'm glad that I am blessed to be in the zone where there's a couple of CCO around
smiles.gif

l1onqueen

Hey yall! This location FINALLY got new product! Today they had lots of Fafi quads (1 and 2), Paintpots in Rollickin', Greenstroke, Perky, and one more but I cant remember. They still have signed and sealed E/S, along with Post Haste, and lavender sky. Tons of Fafi brushes, and 3 of the lipsticks. There was some Metal X stuff and new lashes too. There was Blushecreme in Sweet William, and a few others. Two of the eye quads from colourforms, and the brush kit. I was pleasantly surprised.

MissResha

^^do you live nearby? i'm about 10min from Pot Mills. i go to this cco a lot lol. i wanted to try the highlighters but i dunno what i'd use them for.

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
^^do you live nearby? i'm about 10min from Pot Mills. i go to this cco a lot lol. i wanted to try the highlighters but i dunno what i'd use them for.

yep, i'm close by, and frequent there since its close. Leesburg is better though. Off topic, but I just saw your youtube video about "Acapella" You are hilarious!

Miz Pina

a quick post-christmas eye shadow & brush update:

Time & Space, Starflash Shadows: Grand Entrance, Bold & Brazen, Mink & Sable.

179 body buffer & 183 mini buffer

I bought both brushes but am kicking myself for not picking up the Starflash shadows. I might be going to Leesburg next weekend so hopefully they will have them too.

cocolicouss

hey gurlies i think this cco has the lipstick lollipop loving if anyone is going any time soon can they pleasee cp it for me it would be greatly appreciated THANKS

l1onqueen

^^^ I didnt see Lollipop lovin', but they did have sock hop lipglass. They had testers for Royal hue, and sea me shadesticks but none in stock-pissed me off! They still have a bunch of Fafi Lippies, and one heatherette one, but I cant remember the name.

Elune

I went there last week, and I really didn't see anything new. The last time I went there was December 2008, and they basically have the same items as what they have today. A lot of Matte2 shadows, Claire de Lune shadow, same pigments. I didn't list it all b/c nothing really caught my eye.

And no lollipop lovin', sorry.
ssad.gif

Do any of you ladies know if they are still carrying the Starflash eyeshadows? And Your Ladyship pigment by any chance?

I'm coming home for spring break in 2 weeks but I don't want to be disappointed! xP Thank you <3

orkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomchickadee
Do any of you ladies know if they are still carrying the Starflash eyeshadows? And Your Ladyship pigment by any chance?

I'm coming home for spring break in 2 weeks but I don't want to be disappointed! xP Thank you <3

I was just at the one in Williamsburg yesterday evening and they had plenty of starflash eyeshadows so I would imagine that the one in Potomac Mills would have them too! HTH.

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
Has anyone seen any good brushes at this CCO. I am a bit OCD, so I only want MAC ones...

When I went there 2 weeks ago, the only MAC brushes they have are the face/body brushes. I believe I saw a big powder brush, I don't think it's the 150 though. Then there was this body buffer brush that's rectangular shaped (like a head of a toothbrush). There were only 4-5 brushes over there. I know, b/c that's what I was in there for
smiles.gif

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomchickadee

From 2 weeks ago, I'm sure they didn't have the Your Ladyship pigment. And I wouldn't bank on them carrying the Starflash e/s, b/c they only have a limited selection of e/s, and most of them are the Matte2. But maybe there's one or two Starflash e/s, so goodluck
smiles.gif

coquetayloca

I just got back from there and saw the "Perfect Style" brush set. It has a cute clutch type bag and the 168, 187, 222 and 263 brush in it for $87.50

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
I just got back from there and saw the "Perfect Style" brush set. It has a cute clutch type bag and the 168, 187, 222 and 263 brush in it for $87.50

I just got back over there myself. I was shocked that they have this set, and these are full-sized brushes too.
smiles.gif

The other brushes, I tried to remember. there was the 179, 183, two big face brushes that are not on the permanent line, a 249 brush, a short-handle 129. they do have the holiday palettes set, a viva glam collection, both fafi quads, and a pretty decent selection of e/s compared to the last time i was there. i remember femme fi, bold and brazen, go, meet the fleet, dreammaker (?), etc. I remember that whenever I go there I always see that their e/s are more matte2, now there were a couple of veluxe finishes and starflash. hope this helps
smiles.gif

xoshopaholicxo

Sorry to venture off topic a bit, but does anyone know when the new mall is supposed to be up & opened? I really hope the Macys there will carry MAC so I don't have to order all the time online or go to fair oaks.

MissResha

just got back from there.

i had to get that brush set because there were only 3 left lol.

but as a few have already mentioned, they do have several new eyeshadows, cool heat, Love Connection MES, fafi "belightful" powder, they still have the Fafi quads. they also have those Holiday lip sets. a few more nail polishes...its coming along!