PSA for some hard to find items...

YOOTOPiA

I just visited my counter this weekend and all this time had no idea that they still had all these old le/dc shadows hahaha. To think, I spent all this extra money on Ebay and Swapping to get ahold of some of these argh.
Anyhoo, they still have shadows from Rebel Rock and Ornamentalism.
Their number is: (562) 924-8078 It's a Nordstroms counter, so just ask for MAC and they'll transfer you.
Hope it helps someone =)

Trax

Will counters ship?? I'm in AZ. When I went to my counter a few weeks ago to check out the LE/DC items left over, they just had a lot of Belle Azure, some Lustrevision e/s, and some Ornamentalism l/g.

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
Hmm.. 562! wheres this Nordstroms at?! which mall?!

the nordstroms mac counter at the los cerritos mall in cerritos =)

Nickels4mnms

i'm always trying to find out what the counter near me still has, but they put me off... i just want to start opening their drawers and looking! lol

bellaetoile

cerritos as in california? do you remember specifically what they had? i'd drive down there, if i thought it was worth it..

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
cerritos as in california? do you remember specifically what they had? i'd drive down there, if i thought it was worth it..

if i remember correctly it was little minx, say yeah, anti establishment, lustre leaf, li'lily, romantique, mineralism, mystical mist and blue absinthe. there could be more, but i forgot... you could always call and ask

Brianne

~MAC counter in Hechts at Regency Square Mall in Richmond VA still has Porcelin Pink MSF. They also have 3 of the 4 Catharine D lipsticks (no Strawberry Blonde).
~MAC freestanding store in Stony Point Fashion Park in Richmond VA has Meadowland e/s in stock (LE from Madame B last year). They also had several CD items (beauty powders, soft lights), and I saw Inventive Eyes and Free to Be eyes on display, so they might have those also.

Not sure if either one ships, but you could always look them up and call. I can't do CP's as I live 2.5 hours away, but maybe someone else is close and could.

Mods, move this if you need to.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
~MAC counter in Hechts at Regency Square Mall in Richmond VA still has Porcelin Pink MSF. They also have 3 of the 4 Catharine D lipsticks (no Strawberry Blonde).
~MAC freestanding store in Stony Point Fashion Park in Richmond VA has Meadowland e/s in stock (LE from Madame B last year). They also had several CD items (beauty powders, soft lights), and I saw Inventive Eyes and Free to Be eyes on display, so they might have those also.

Not sure if either one ships, but you could always look them up and call. I can't do CP's as I live 2.5 hours away, but maybe someone else is close and could.

Mods, move this if you need to.

Thank you so much, because of this post, I will now have a Porcelain Pink mineralized skinfinish. They had 3 more left when I just called and yes, they do ship.
smiles.gif

Brianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
Thank you so much, because of this post, I will now have a Porcelain Pink mineralized skinfinish. They had 3 more left when I just called and yes, they do ship.
smiles.gif

Yay, glad you got one!
smiles.gif

I'm kinda regretting not getting a backup since I use mine quite a bit, but I'll survive.

SMMY

$11.95 for my shipping, but I got several other items as well. You'd have to call to find out, but I imagine by now they're all sold.

coachkitten

Lovely Lily Pigment @ Nordstrom.com

Hey all! I don't know if there is anyone that is dying to have a lovely lily pigment but the Nordstrom.com website has them listed. So if you love it get a back up! Just thought you all might want to know!

mspixieears

If anyone else knows of any other LE/HTF items that still exist in forgotten counters, out them in this thread!

toby1

The Pittsburgh, Pa counter at Kaufmann's still has Catherine D stuff I think they have both quads, brushes, and all the lippies but Strawberry Blonde, the Free to Be quad, Goldenaire & Lovely Lily piggies and probably most of the other Lingerie stuff except Petticoat & Naked You. They also still have all the Sweetie Cake stuff except for maybe a few of the pencils and they also have Classic Coord lippies

There's also a Dillard's in AR with Gold Deposit MSF

Latest posts