PSA for some hard to find items...

addicted_2color

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
I just visited my counter this weekend and all this time had no idea that they still had all these old le/dc shadows hahaha. To think, I spent all this extra money on Ebay and Swapping to get ahold of some of these argh.
Anyhoo, they still have shadows from Rebel Rock, Lustre Vision and Ornamentalism.
Their number is: (562) 924-8078 It's a Nordstroms counter, so just ask for MAC and they'll transfer you.
Hope it helps someone =)

I just called and they MA I spoke with said that they didn't have any more from the lustre vision collection and simply told me to check with mac
cry.gif
Oh well, thanks for the heads up.

SChotgurrl

I just called the MAC counter in Charleston, SC (it's inside a Saks Fifth Avenue store downtown). This is what they have...

Beauty Icon (Catherine D.) e/s---she didn't give me exact shades but she said they have A LOT!

Culturebloom e/s---same as above

Ultra Chic e/s

Rebel Rock--Ever Opal Pearlizer

Lingerie e/s

Naked You MSF

Pigments: Lovely Lily, Goldenaire, Pink Opal, Apricot Pink, Fairylite, and the ones from Sweetie Cake and Sundressing collections

The number is 843-805-1176, they DO ship--not sure how much it is cuz I forgot to ask!...but I hope this helps!

*Edited when I realized she called Fairylite "fairytale" and Apricot Pink "pink apricot"

Nordstrom at the Florida Mall, Orlando (407-888-7889)has
Lovely Lily (definitely-I saw it yesterday)
lots from Sweetie Cake
the Nordstrom exclusive palettes

and I'm not sure what else, I'm not good at remembering what's LE and not LE, but I noticed the Lovely Lily when I was there yesterday. If you are local, stop in and see me (unfortunately, not at MAC)!

and yes, it's 8.95 to ship from Nordstrom.

Laura

ExquisiteImages

Does anyone have any other updated info about Petticoat MSF or Naked You MSF that's still available at a counter near you that ships?

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
I'll love you forever if you can tell me a counter/store that has Gold Dusk.

glendale galleria MAC freestanding store in glendale, CA.

carol

I visited the freestanding store at Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara, CA. They still had summer neutral e/s from Sundressing in stock (I bought a couple). There was also the Gold Dusk tester out, so I'm assuming they still have that as well.

408-244-6533

Brianne

Bumping this up...
Hechts in Richmond VA (Regency Square Mall) still has the following:

-All A Muse items
-Nearly all of Lure
-Softwash Grey & Apricot Pink pigments
-Nearly all of She Shines (minus Dazzleray)
-Summer Neutral, Flirty Number, Sunday Best e/s
-Brill e/s
-A couple chromeglasses

Hope this helps someone!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
I called Florida Mall at Millenia (Pro Store) and they have Porcelain Pink and Naked You left. This might be what she was talking about. Here's The # 407-363-5124. Hope this helps someone.

I know that this is an older post but this is the first time I've seen it and I just wanted to clear up any confusion about Orlando's MAC Pro store and mall/counter locations. The Florida Mall location offers a Pro discount, I believe, but the actual MAC Pro Store is in the Mall at Millenia. The telephone number given in Wontpayretail's post is for the MAC Pro Store. The Macy's in the Mall at Millenia also has a MAC counter. (I purchased a Sunnydaze from here a couple of days ago!)

Booyahkasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
Will counters ship?? I'm in AZ. When I went to my counter a few weeks ago to check out the LE/DC items left over, they just had a lot of Belle Azure, some Lustrevision e/s, and some Ornamentalism l/g.

Are you talking about Ornamental? Cause that's permanent.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I know that this is an older post but this is the first time I've seen it and I just wanted to clear up any confusion about Orlando's MAC Pro store and mall/counter locations. The Florida Mall location offers a Pro discount, I believe, but the actual MAC Pro Store is in the Mall at Millenia. The telephone number given in Wontpayretail's post is for the MAC Pro Store. The Macy's in the Mall at Millenia also has a MAC counter. (I purchased a Sunnydaze from here a couple of days ago!)

Ya'll are going to have me make a trip to Millenia AND florida mall on thursday!

gwenivypage

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
if i remember correctly it was little minx, say yeah, anti establishment, lustre leaf, li'lily, romantique, mineralism, mystical mist and blue absinthe. there could be more, but i forgot... you could always call and ask

Aww...I was just there this weekend!! If I woulda known....
ssad.gif