Purple and Black Witch FOTD (My first FOTD in MONTHS!!!!)

ashley_v85

Hey guys! I missed you, haha. I haven't been on here forever! I pretty much didn't wear makeup all summer. I was in a bit of a makeup funk and for a few months I basically just wore powder and concealer, and that's it. Lame. I have new makeup I haven't even used yet, and I bought it a couple months ago! That's sad.

Anyway, here's my witch FOTD from last night.

Halloween08002.jpg

I DID have black eyeliner on my waterline...it was just wasn't there anymore by the time I finally took a picture lol.

Halloween08005.jpg

sm2.jpg

Eyes
UDPP
Blackground paint pot
Royal Hue shadestick
Carbon e/s
Black Ore solar bits
Entremauve pigment
Shadowy Lady e/s
Pink Opal pigment
Brun e/s on brows
Feline e/l...which WAS on my waterline
Diorshow Blackout mascara (I accidentally bought waterproof. Ugh.)
MAC She's Bad lashes

Face
Smashbox Photo Finish primer
MUFE HD foundation #117
MUFE HD powder
Studio Finish concealer in NC20 and NW20
And I used a tiny bit of Studio Fix over my undereye concealer. I always do that, but I won't always include that as something I use when I list the products, because it's only under my eyes. The HD is on the rest of my face.
Accentuate/Sculpt sculpt and shape (Dark side only)
Blushbaby blush

Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Lust
Night Violet mattene lipstick
Funtabulous dazzleglass

And here are some costume pics...

I look cheesy as hell in this one, haha. And the lips were different. I changed them after this because they looked reddish in pictures, even though they weren't red at all in real life. I wanted them to look purple! But yeah, this was at work.
sm5.jpg

Who brings PBR to a party with kegs and lots of liquor? I mean, seriously...
sm4.jpg

sm3.jpg

I didn't get very many pictures.
ssad.gif

ashley_v85

Thanks! I was lucky that I was able to find one. I went to the Halloween store on Thursday night, and pretty much everything was gone. :lol So I'm lucky that I found a witch costume in my size. I was just going to use my witch hat and throw crap together, but then I decided to go buy one, and luckily they had one! I swear every other costume was size small, and yeah...that wouldn't work lol.

NicksWifey

LOL @ the PBR comment
winks.gif

You look amazing! Those colors go so well with this look and look amazing with your eyes. Of course, you are the queen of blending to me!

ashley_v85

Awww thanks!

Lol I'm glad you feel me on the PBR thing!

Oh, and I'm glad someone missed me! I feel special haha. I have missed this place! I need to start doing my makeup regularly again so that I can start posting here more often like I used to.

FiestyFemme

I love the lips... it's awesome that you can sport purple lips and still be hot! Glad you decided to post!

gigglegirl

purple is love. this look is purple. thus i love the look!
smiles.gif

Seriously I missed your FOTDs for you skills, which I am jealous for. So when I saw this new FOTD this morning I HAD to check it out and you did not disappoint!

Thanks for sharing girl!

Latest posts