Purple and Black Witch FOTD (My first FOTD in MONTHS!!!!)

cutenurse2486

Love your look!!
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca
I love it! Wish we had Halloween here!

They don't have Halloween in The Netherlands?!? I'm assuming that's where you are, since that's what it says under your name hehe. That makes me very sad, especially since I'm Dutch! But clearly I don't know much about what goes on there, despite my heritage lol.

ohnna-lee

Well here's a familiar face
th_DANCE.gif

I've missed you pretty girl! I don't check in too much anymore at the MySpace groups I find Spectra to be awesome
th_worship.gif

Love the combo and can't wait to see more...

As far as the summer, yep it sucked, it was hot and unbearable. I didn't wear too much make up either and when I did it was late at night or I was completely miserable. Nothing like the feeling of sunblock migrating into your perfectly done eyes and having to suffer because you can't really fix the problem til you wash your entire face,
nope.gif
all that time and pretty make up application wooh noes!!!!

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
They don't have Halloween in The Netherlands?!? I'm assuming that's where you are, since that's what it says under your name hehe. That makes me very sad, especially since I'm Dutch! But clearly I don't know much about what goes on there, despite my heritage lol.

A friend of mine was overseas last year for Halloween, boy she was bummin. No Halloween, I think I recall her saying she was in Greece.

ashley_v85

Thank you! The purple lips were fun. Too bad I won't really have an excuse to do them again. Or at least I won't have a reason to wear them out! That would be pretty scary on a normal day, haha.

nikki

So glad to see you back!!! I always love your FOTDs!!! This one is no exception!!!

ashley_v85

Thanks! I'm glad to be back.
smiles.gif
I just need to start doing my makeup again so that I can post. I have been out of the whole makeup thing for a good four months or so. Lame.