• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Purple w/a punch of green

MACFreak

I used:
Face:Maybelline Matte Mouse in Natural Beige
NYColors:powder for set
MAC E/S 4 the Brows:Corduroy
Brushed:Essence of Beauty Foundation Brush
MAC Brushes:116,217,219,239,242,252,266,275
Eyes:MAC E/S:paint Pot:Bare Study,Parfait Amour,Satellite
Dreams,Swimming,Wonderstruck,Piggie:Vanilla,CCB:Hu sh
Lips:Sephora:pink

Start w/clean Face. Missing pix r:Me applying my foundation

Then u use ur Powder 2 set the foundation

Cuz my pix & txt rnt matching up w/each other i thought mayb I do it like so.I do apologize in advance 4 this:
Then ur gonna apply CCB:Hush to ur lids
Followed by applying Paint Pots:Bare Study to ur entire lid
Ur gonna take ur 239 bursg & tap it into ur Parfait Amour & apply it to ur lids like so
Then ur gonna take ur 275 brush & dip it into Satelite Dreams
On top of ur Parfait Amour your gonna take the Piggie:Violet
Take ur 252 brush & dip into Vanilla Piggie to ur brow as a highlight
Take ur 239 pencil brush & dip it into Wonderstruck e/s(if u dont have this color u can leave this part out) & line it to ur waterlines like so
Take the same brush & now dip it into Swimming e/s & apply it on top of the Wonderstruck
Prep + Prime ur lashes
now as that dries Apply ur brow color to ur brows 2 fill them in.Im using Corduroy
Now that the P+P is dry apply ur Mascarra:Im using Clinqiue's Black[/color][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size]

nunu

really pretty! i love the colour combination
smiles.gif

Latest posts