Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll

Triskele

If Melissa S doesn't get kicked off this week, I'm going to kill somebody. If for no other reason than that she was an evil ho in MTB3, and as such, this "I'm just the sweet girl next door! I'm sorry I'm so cute, I can't help it!" crap gets on my last nerve.

MACisME

i so happy sisely bitch left.. haha i couldnt STAND her.. my fave is melissa R.. i think she's super and totally underestimated

TangoMango

I agree Melissa S needs to go! I haven't seen MTB3 but her whole 'I'm the gril next door' babble annoyed me, considering I thought she looked somewhat skanky to me. I can't explain it, but I see an underlying skank lurking with Melissa S.

On the other hand, I adore Chelsea. She's so cute! She reminds me of my friend, loooks and personality-wise, so I'm rooting for her.

CaraAmericana

See, I don't like Melissa R. I am the minority here who likes Melissa S. Melissa R to me looks like a lesser hotter version of Nicole Schweringer. Asia has messed up teeth. How is that hot?

What makeup do you think they wear when they perform? Mac? Urban Decay? I really love the glitter shadow and liners!!

knoxydoll

Man everyone I like gets kicked off. I loved Sicily, and bam she's gone. I loved, loved, loved Anastasia and now she's gone too. She totally reminded me of Tia Carrere whom I love (she's so gorgeous). This and ANTM are my too favourite non-nerdy science shows... I swear I only watch the discovery channel and these two shows.

Fairybelle

I think it is rather funny how the final four (and now the final three) look like little mini-clones of Nicole (current lead singer of PCD)! Too cute!
I also really like their makeup and hair. Very pretty!!

amoona

Thank God that Melissa S. got kicked off, she's such a brat. Did she forget she's trying to join a GROUP ... she's not an individual so not being able to work 100% with your other group members doesn't make you look too good.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it was so funny how she was making fun of Chelsea and then Chelsea moved on to the next round. HA!!!!!! I really think Melissa S. was shocked that she wasn't staying. I really like Chelsea, but don't think she is going to win. Very tough decision between the other 2 girls. They are both so good.

xSazx

I wanted Melissa R to win
ssad.gif
not a fan of Aisa!

Holly

Lol for some reason I found all the contestants of TNPCD looked really young compared to the PCDs. Like when Asia was singing and dancing with them, I thought that she looked like their little sister singing and dancing with them lol

nunu

This show is on for us UK viewers it's on TMF back to back episodes today. I watched it last year in April, i love Chelsea!

Oh yes and i noticed that the make up they use is MAC, it is written in the credits of the show at the end.

user79

Whatever happened to the winner, she's not in the band now, is she? I thought that was the point...?

Latest posts