Put the lime in the coke you nut

mochabean

WOW! This looks hot! LOVE LOVE LOVE the eyes! Great job!!! I wish I could do that with my eyes. And your face and skin looks amazingly flawless! Thanks for sharing!

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
oh i love it!! oh and i watched your youtube tut the other day for another look and im just wondering did you use the white facepaint for this look too? or is it just the white eyeshadow?? TIA!

That's what i forgot! Yes,i did use it,i just forgot to mention it. Thanks for asking me!
Thanks everyone. Now i DID use Corel Paint Shop "skin smoothing" cuz i have a few acne bumps,but other than that the stippling brush is amazing! It gives such even coverage
th_worship.gif

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
That's what i forgot! Yes,i did use it,i just forgot to mention it. Thanks for asking me!
Thanks everyone. Now i DID use Corel Paint Shop "skin smoothing" cuz i have a few acne bumps,but other than that the stippling brush is amazing! It gives such even coverage
th_worship.gif

I'm off to watch your foundation tutorial
greengrin.gif

LMD84

oh my goodness this is an amazing look!!! your skin looks amazing and the colours you picked for the eyes is so pretty!! i'm deffo trying this next week!!

Latest posts