Queen's Sin Rumor

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I LOVE Port Red, prefer it much more than Queens Sin and would be happier (DIE) if Port Red was being made perm!!

Once again I agree, though I do love Queen's Sin enough to have bought three of them!
lol.gif

If MAC would just do two little things for me, namely bring back Port Red lipstick and Coco pigment, I would be its mindless slave for life!
th_worship.gif

I probably will be anyway, but that's beside the point ...
winkiss.gif

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
Even though I love both of them dearly, I don't find myself reaching for either New York Apple or Queen's Sin all that much.
My absolute HG dream of a lipstick is PORT RED. I nearly literally lost bladder control when I saw that one for the first time. It's so far beyond ordinary gorgeousness.
eyelove.gif

MAC can keep right on putting out all of the above lipsticks as far as I'm concerned!

AMEN SISTA!!!
th_worship.gif

*Hugs my two tubes of Port Red*
drools.gif

spectrolite

I never got to try Queens Sin so I'm looking forward to it coming back. They NEED to add Port Red to the perm line too though. It is perhaps the most gorgeous red lippy in the entire universe.

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
If you are talking about the first post...it's a year old.

th_LMAO.gif
I'm sorry...I don't mean to laugh but this is hysterical!!!

...as I hear the sad, sad sound of the end throws of a once cheerfully blown up balloon now whizzing 'round the room in cries of deflate! I, too, got caught up in this!

For the record:
TamEva shelled out almost 50 clams for her tube of Queen's Sin off of Ebay.
ssad.gif
thmbdn.gif
angry.gif

On the upside of a lesson learned, and learned well - she does own 3 tubes of Port Red - who's laughing now?
yes.gif
th_dunno.gif

I Love Rumors!

winkiss.gif

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tira-Misu
Any news?

Since this is 2 years old, I think this is one rumor that remains a rumor, MAC has never made Parrot, Moth Brown and many other products with even more massive cult followings perm and probably will never do so because these are products that they can dust off every 2-4 years and garner excellent sales from them

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
It should be a Viva Glam shade. I swear it'd be the biggest seller.

very true!
smiles.gif

gachapin_luv

That would be great! It was sold out so fast, so I missed it. hope they will bring back your ladyship pigment with Queen's Sin. I missed them both. I only managed to buy warm and metallic shadow sets and mi'lady from that collection.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
if only i had queens sin
ssad.gif

I wish I could help you, but I sold both of my backups!
MAC needs to BRING QUEEN'S SIN BACK!
Yes, I'm screaming.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
if only i had queens sin
ssad.gif

Me too, if only.

I think it is clear that Queen's Sin should return. Preferably in a new collection featuring Disney Villians.
yes.gif
It could be promoted alongside Poison Apple dazzleglass, Maleficent's Mystery eyeshadow.......

If wishes were horses.
winkiss.gif

Kirsty

I actually prefer Port Red, they are esentially twins..but Port Red being a brighter red sits better on me. But I would not give Queens Sin up for the world.

Also love love love Amorous dazzleglass, its Queen's Sin in lipglass form
th_drool.gif

Brittany88

I completely missed out on Queen's Sin but I just saw the swatch on Temptalia. I'd love to be able to try it.
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany88
I completely missed out on Queen's Sin but I just saw the swatch on Temptalia. I'd love to be able to try it.
smiles.gif

MAC SERIOUSLY needs to bring back both Queen's Sin and Port Red, along with Coco pigment, Style Snob eyeshadow, Discrete eyeshadow, among others ...

panda0410

Hope you didnt pay an arm & a leg for it, its selling quite high!
ssad.gif
I just swapped my BNIB one away...
lol.gif
!