Question: Best nude pink lipstick/lipgloss

aziajs

Re: Prr Lipglass & Underage Lipglass?

You could also try Florabundance. It's more of a peachy pink - like C-Thru but better.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I agree with Underage...If you like Underage, you should also check out Nars Turkish Delight l/g. It's a tiny bit pinker than Underage & it's a little sheerer, but it doesn't have shimmer. It's actually one of my fave Nars glossess (besides Giza)!! I love it because it is so sheer, & it gives your lips the perfect baby pink color!! I had the same problem w/ C-Thru...it looked like I had eaten paste!!! To make it wearable, I put a clear gloss underneath (I recommend Clinique superbalm in grapefruit tint) & then I applied c-thru over the top. It turns it into a really pretty slightly shimmery color. I am wearing this combo in my profile pic...HTH!!
winks.gif
*~*

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egor yId=3976

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...eg oryId=1254

Girl about town

Underage is more of a nude i think its lovely though my fave pale pink glosses are Nars Turkish delight (as above good choice) and smashbox pout lipgloss , i use underage when i have greens and blues on my eyes.

MisaMayah

Go with Underage its a light pinky colour.
Prrr is more of a peachy nude.

dmenchi

agree with all of the above, but prrr is has shimmer and makes your lips look bigger...c-thru can look like concealor on some people. underage is pinkish while florabundance is peachy...

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
agree with all of the above, but prrr is has shimmer and makes your lips look bigger...c-thru can look like concealor on some people. underage is pinkish while florabundance is peachy...

Agreed. Prrr does have shimmer. I wore it today and I do think it made my lips look fuller (which I don't need) but I never noticed that before. It's one of my favorite pink glosses!

xsnowwhite

thanks guys
ill look into turkish delight and it definitely sounds like underage is what im looking for.
Ill check out florabundance too!

c00ki312

if you want baby pink try cultured or negligee but i think the latter is l/e...u can still get cultured i believe. when i wear either of them, my skin looks warmer and lips look really hot lol

Love Always Ivy

i was gonna write the same exact thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You could also try Florabundance. It's more of a peachy pink - like C-Thru but better.

L0VELY

Pink Lipstick

I need your help finding a light pink lipstick! Something nude-ish, but not too light..? I'm an NC30.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

Re: Pink Lipstick

*~*I would suggest...
Angel: Soft Pink (Frost)
Politely Pink: Well Mannered Dirty Pink Frost (Lustre)
High Strung:pink Silver (Frost)
Snob: Ladylike Mauve (Satin)
Kinda Sexy: Neutral Pinky Rose (Matte)
Hug Me: Fleshed Pink (Lustre)

I love Hug Me...Best. Pink. Ever!!! HTH!!
winks.gif
ETA: I know you're looking for a lipstick, but you should also try Nars Turkish Delight l/g. It's a great pale pink gloss!!! *~*

dollbaby

Rec's for milky pink lipglass &...

Hey loves!
winks.gif
I need some help. I'm looking for a milky pink lipglass (or something close to it). Since I won't be at the mall anytime soon I need to rely on the MAC website & I can't go by the colored swatches since the actual color will vary hehe.

Also, I can't get my pigments to stick to my eyelids or show up! I've tried vasaline but it creases and just doesn't work. Any recs to make the color show up nice & bold? Thanks so much! I appreciate everyone's help!!

darkishstar

Re: Rec's for milky pink lipglass &...

I'd say try the MAC water-based mixing medium that you can get at MAC Pro stores for the pigments.

As to the lipgloss, I really can't say, I'm not into milky pinks, I'm sure others can answer your question!

frocher

Re: Rec's for milky pink lipglass &...

Try the pigments wet, they will be more vibrant.

C-thru for the lipglass, it's a little peachy but is a nice color.