Quick Questionaire. (Kinds of men)

jennyfee

1)What do you ladies think about shy men?
I think it depends, I like a guy who is confident, but not cocky... Shyness can be endearing but I still like my guy to have a spine you know? Be able to be the man and take decisions... Be able to speak up!

2)Do you like men to approach you when you're single and looking?

Yes absolutely! There's a way to do it without it being sleazy though...

3)Are pretty boys still masculine in your opinion?

I like a guy who takes care of himself but if said pretty boy is "prettier" than me and constantly worries of his appearance, not so much...

4)Can mama boys grow up to be men or will they still feed off of breast milk?
If they're able to wean themselves, they make great husbands / fathers... Both mother and son need to know the limits of the relationship.

5) If you dated a man with children, does him having kids make you see him as a stable guy?
Not necessarily, it can also mean that he had unprotected sex or took uncareful decisions and then split from the girl he had kids with...

*BONUS*When it comes to dating, are you more traditional or modern?

I'm pretty traditional, but still modern... I don't mind asking a boy out, but I still think he has to be a gentleman and offer to pay and such, and I definitely want to be married before I have kids, but I don't want a tradionnal wedding... So pretty much traditional with a modern twist ^^

katred

Specktra Bestie

I generally like the feeling of accomplishment that comes from getting a shy person to open up to me. All in all, I prefer people who are a little more difficult to get to know, a little less obvious- makes them more interesting to study.

Depends on how they approach me. As long as it's not too crass, I'm very flattered when a man approaches me even if I'm not single. Honestly, I don't respond very well to overt displays of interest, since I feel it puts me on the spot. It's well and good for a fling or one-night stand, but for a relationship, I prefer to just let those things evolve organically, with neither one of us feeling the pressure to make a "big move".

On a side note, I can't think of a time when I've been single and looking for a relationship. I'm generally very happy being single- sure, I'll get lonely sometimes, but my memories of singlehood are generally pretty fun. I find relationships come around when I'm ready and I don't worry about them otherwise. I just enjoy the good bits of whatever situation I'm in. (Currently engaged and happily so.)

Hard to answer. I guess so, but to me, traditional ideas of masculinity are a negative. My last bf was more a "traditional guy" and I found that quite boring. I also find "macho" behaviour as kind of pathetic. I'd rather just meet someone who doesn't pay attention to gender role stereotypes.

Current relationship is with a bit of a mama's boy. I find he's separate enough (and it helps that his mum and I love each other). I can definitely see aspects of his character that are affected by the fact that his mother spoiled him and doted over him- he generally needs someone to help him deal with problems- but he is still his own person and he's not running to her for every little thing. He is close to his mother, but our relationship is paramount.

I'd also say that the relationship works for me because I'm pretty assertive. Having someone who has been raised to respect a strong female figure is a big positive.

5) If you dated a man with children, does him having kids make you see him as a stable guy?

No. Depends entirely on how he treats them. Almost any guy can father a child.

Modern. In point of fact, I detest dating and have rarely gone on any (almost all of which were unmitigated disasters). If someone wants to win me over, they pretty much have to play it like we're friends and see where things go from there. I need to feel like there's no pressure on me to make a snap decision about what kind of relationship I want to have with someone. Every relationship I've had has evolved this way and at this point, I'm unlikely to change.

Fun survey!

BeccalovesMAC

My current man is shy but not too shy. When I first met him, I was the one who flirting and pursuing him. Then he warmed up to me and we got along really great.
th_LMAO.gif
It depends on the person.

Sure. It seems like every relationship I have ever been in, I was the one who pursued the guy. I guess Im just picky and I know what I want.

No. I dont like 'pretty boys'. I like my men more masculine looking men.

IDK

I have dated a guy with 3 kids. He was not stable at all. That relationship was the worse relationship I have ever been in. You will never know until u really get to know the person.

I haven't been single for a long time. I guess Im more traditional