Quite a few FOTDS!

entipy

Very pretty!! I especially like the dark greens and the bronze!

I've heard of people using Vaseline as a base before. How in the world do you do this? Do you just apply a really thin layer? And does it dry before you apply your eye shadows, or you you put them on there while it's still wet?

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Very pretty!! I especially like the dark greens and the bronze!

I've heard of people using Vaseline as a base before. How in the world do you do this? Do you just apply a really thin layer? And does it dry before you apply your eye shadows, or you you put them on there while it's still wet?

Thank you!!

You have to put an extremley thin layer of the Vaseline on or else the eyeshadow gets clumpy and stuff but the Vaseline doesn't need to dry you want it to be a little bit sticky. Once you get hte hang of it, it is a GREAT base!!

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalena
Thank you!!

You have to put an extremley thin layer of the Vaseline on or else the eyeshadow gets clumpy and stuff but the Vaseline doesn't need to dry you want it to be a little bit sticky. Once you get hte hang of it, it is a GREAT base!!

Okay. Thanks.
smiles.gif

JCBean

All beautiful looks, but the green one is absolutely stunning!!!!!

Fabulous FOTDs
greengrin.gif
And, I want your lashes too!
winks.gif

_dora_

These are all so pretty! I specially like the fourth one. And Telescopic is such a great mascara, I love it!
smiles.gif

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefania905
you're so freaking pretty!!!

i love love the colors!

Aww thank you!

Off topic...are you Greek?

krystalena

Thank you everyone!!! I think i have to credit the mascara for the lashes...it works wonders!!! Thanks again!

Khalia25

There was a discussion here about D/S make up vs. higher end...this FOTD is a prime example of how a person can do WONDERS with D/S lines. ALL of the looks are FABULOUS. Wow.....
cheerleader.gif

makeupgal

I was going to ask the Vaseline question too, so thanks for telling us how to do this. I'm afraid my shadow is going to be all over the place after a bit, but I'm gonna try it. All of these looks are gorgeous. I especially love the green.

aeryss

all looks are great - i love especially the first one!
and i like your technique very much, it fits your eyes so well (i couldn't wear this "hard" v-line *jealous* ^^)

MacArtist

The colors are stunning and you do a great job in blending the lid, the only CC I would give is to blend into crease and up to the edge of the brow bone just so the color doesn't stop and then go nude (not sure if that comes across right?). You are totally gorgeous!