rachael ray is my dream woman...

~LadyLocks~

I watch her show every morning while getting ready for work. What a way to start off my day with a bunch of laughs. She's great, I love the way she is...just herself and will say anything she feels. Not to mention she has great recipes and food ideas. It's about time she got her own "talk show". This woman has way to many talents and ideas to just have a food show, I'm glad they recognized it!

IslandGirl77

I have to agree with everybody about the EVOO...that was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw this thread. I think that she does some good food. I think you can cook some things in 30 mins, but for the most part it depends. I only say this because I cook everyday and I am always on a time constraint. But, she does annoy me somtimes. And I love me some Paula Deen!

queenofdisaster

yeah i saw an episode of 30 minute meals where she was making meatballs and pasta so i recorded it on my dvr and i tried to race her. she beat me dammit. i had like half of my meatballs rolled by the time the whole show was over. i think shes on crack. and she said E-V-O-O like 28 times. hehe!

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
meh shes ok...

I hate her for teh crappy tips she leaves though.. im a waitress, she once worked in a resturant she should know how it is and should leave better tips, even if she tips off camera thats not ok, its teaching the dumb that its ok to be cheap...

Agreed! If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to make PSAs about tipping.

I like the idea of 30 Minute Meals, but I got tired of her. Her dialogue is annoyingly trite, she tells the same stories...

Alton Brown is my favorite person on Food Network. I also like Mario Batali and Paula Deen (more for her personality than her recipes, but some of them do sound quite tasty).

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
I would marry Alton Brown if I could. He rules.

what is it about him!?!
Id marry him too. haha

csuthetaphi

November 12th is Giada deLaurentis vs Rachael Ray on Iron Chef! I am so excited I can't wait! My husband said it is like the Superbowl for me!
clap.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
November 12th is Giada deLaurentis vs Rachael Ray on Iron Chef! I am so excited I can't wait! My husband said it is like the Superbowl for me!
clap.gif

Giada's head is too big for her body.. haha..
She makes some tasty dishes though!

and Rachael Ray.. well... she annoys me..
I have made a few of her 30 minute meals though. and yeah they were tasty too..

Giada will win. thats my bet.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
clap.gif

I sooo can't wait for this battle, it's gonna be a close race! I love Giada though, I hope she wins!!!

Fairybelle

For all you fellow MAC Cosmetics fans out there, Rachael Ray picked "Bronze & Brazen" Lip Varnish as her fall makeup pick. I got the color, and I think this warm terracotta color works for everyone. Had to do a MAC -tie in with this one!
As for what I think about the show, there is a LOT going on in 60 minutes, but it is informative and the guests she has on are fun. I learn a lot of little factoid tips (like putting Saran Wrap in the freezer to keep it from sticking on itself) that are interesting!

Latest posts