• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Rainbow Tutorial

dokuya

Lovely, the colours are so vibrant!
But i just don't understand - doesn't the vaseline make it crease like mad?

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokuya
Lovely, the colours are so vibrant!
But i just don't understand - doesn't the vaseline make it crease like mad?

Actually for me personally Vaseline doesnt crease like UDPP... but if it's really hott and humid outside which louisiana tends to be .... eventually after about over 6 hours and the vaseline will crease for me ..UDPP will crease after only about 3 hours or so ..for my lids the longest lasting is MAc Bare canvas paint ...But Vaseline is the best choice to get vibrant colors like Krystalena's results here. imho.

Love love kystalena's vibrant eye colors !

Ramona6

Wow what a great tutorial, I love those colors you used!! Btw you are absolutely gorgeous!!
smiles.gif

krystalena

Thanks everyone!!! I didn't think anyone was still replying to this, hehe! Anywayy...I'll try to answer the questions

To Chipmunkvoice....the only time my eye lid gets sticky from the Vaseline is when i first put it on...but that's what makes the color stay! If you put only a little bit on, it won't make the shadow sticky....if this makes sense...

To UrbanLillyFairy....I bought the palette on Amazon.com from Japonesque...if you type in Japonesque palette, it should come up. There is a 12 slot on and 16 slot one, i bought the 12 slot for $14 pluss $1 shipping!!! :) and thank you for answering the Vaseline question!!

And thanks again everyone!!! :)

Amaranth

I dunno if I'd call it rainbow, but it looks really good! The colours are so vibrant, and I just found L'Oreal HIP in Canada, finally. I've been waiting on it for YEARS. Maybe I'll have to get some and try this one out
winks.gif

jenNpaci

the white eyeliner trick is genius! I'm teaching my younger sister how to use more than one color on her eyes and she's have a hard time...I can't wait to show this trick to her. =D

Great tutorial!!

hunnybun

great tutorial. i think this is one of my favs. using the white liner to divide the lid is such a smart idea. i'm definitely going to try that. i also love how you used all "value" brands. good to know you can look hot without spending your entire paycheck!