Random Thoughts

ColourDuJour

i have finals in two days.
ehhhh.
don't really wanna start studying just yet haha.

stick your random thought in this thread.
it could be about anything, anybody, any...where?
ANYTHING. RANDOM. POST IT!

saniyairshad

I'm soooooooooooooo tired of everything. I need my space, and I'm not getting enough time for myself. That's my random thought of the day.

Janice

Random Thought - I need to go get the Sunday paper from the front lawn.
oh.gif

Chic 2k6

random thought 1: im 17 and i fancy Duff Mckagan.

random thought 2: how the hell can pigeons crap so much

MiCHiE

I need somewhere to store my make up!!!

I'm eyeing this:

61936_PE168412_S4.jpg

Someone here has one. I'd like a review.

Dizzy

Dear Self:
Next time you sneeze make sure you're far enough away from the door so you don't get a bruise smack dab in the middle of your forehead. That's not pretty.
Thanks,
MGMT.

I need to go make ice.

SerenityRaine

A week from today I go to L.A. for my make up course! Only a matter of time after that till I can a discount on MAC!! Thats one of the main reasons I signed up lol Can't wait to stock up
winks.gif

SerenityRaine

Another one..
Why when I check my clock either am or pm its always 5:04. Not 5:00, 5:01,5:02, or 5:03. Very odd. Subliminal message of sorts? My bday is 5-04...

Dark_Phoenix

I miss Manama. This house feels weird, like something out of an Ethan Allen catalogue... and just as impersonal.

Dark_Phoenix

I'm still "homesick" even though this IS home. I feel so lost, and I've been calling my friends in Manama all day today so my mom's going to probably destroy my cellphone this week.

Currently studying for Russian literature class (test next Thursday). We have this stupid list of proverbs we're supposed to be studying and translating. Some of them are so obscure...
Anyways, randomly reminded me of one of them: В гостя́х хорошо́, а до́ма лу́чше.
(Visiting is good but home is better)

sharyn

I really really wonder what I should wear on saturday. I mean, I dont wanna look too dressed up, but at the same time, I do wanna look gorgeous and fab. I mean, when we frist met, I looked kinda bummed, almost no makeup, worn out jeans and some old shirt... I dont wanna be like Miranda in that episode of SatC, where she meets this guy and he likes her when she's all sweaty and stuff but suddenly, he seems to lose interest because she's all dressed up and stuff...

We were wearing the same shoes. different sizes, of course!!!
aaaawww he's so cool.

oh and he's really handsome and tall and...
th_drool.gif
*sigh* wish me luck.

kaliraksha

good luck sharyn!

my random thought of the day is- i really need to clean the apartment before this weekend for a friends visit

Dizzy

I think my Professor is full of herself. My actual assignment for today is to have read her book and a book written by another author on the same topic (healthcare for women in the US, and the political influences involved), and explain the holes in the other book we read, using refrences from hers.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Even though I don't agree with a damn thing she wrote about.

Chic 2k6

im screaming right now because im seeing Velvet Revolver live in June *squeals* AND its after my final AS Exam WOOOO

Dark_Phoenix

I think I want to be an economics major. Maybe finance.
I'm such a boring person ;.;
Anyways, just working on college application crap. Need to finish applications for Brown, Cambridge, Harvard and Georgetown. I think I have a really good chance of getting into those.
Favorite school that I've toured is Georgetown. Least favorite is Smith.